Hello Larry

4/28/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at some event last week, looking imaginative.

Larry Manetti

Larry used to host a celebrity brunch at the Plaza Hotel and Casino in downtown Vegas.

In 2007, Manetti appeared in one episode of "Las Vegas."

COMMENTS

Jimmy Z

Aging quite gracefully, more so than Magnum.

1915 days ago

anthony

the good old days of watching MAGUM P.I. ..... i loved all the actors on the show.... its too bad we dont have any shows like that anymore...... just csi n.y csi long beach..........csi this csi that............... lost ...........????????????
where are all the good television show producers ????????????

1915 days ago

Cliff47

I remember him as one of the pilots in "Black Sheep Squadron", before "Magnum". Sure he's put on a little weight, got a bit of grey at the temples, but still looks handsome as ever.

1915 days ago

Kathy

Larry looks GREAT!

AND I have to disagree about "Magnum" not aging gracefully too though. TOM still looks GREAT too! Tom was always my #1 hunk and still is - he's STILL hot, sexy and hunky. Tom's still got it and still makes me drool.

I've always liked Larry. He was great way back in the 70's on "Black Sheep Squadron" with Robert Conrad and a great cast of other great looking guys

Great to see him.

1915 days ago

Kathy

Also meant to say that the older Larry gets, the more he looks like Robert Wagner....and that sure "aint" too bad either lol!

Mr. Wagner is still a very handsome man too and so is Larry

1915 days ago

mommac

I still think he is better looking than the other guys :)

1915 days ago

louise

....Larry looks ok , Better than Tom!
Tom Selleck looks terrible,,,SORRY TOM,,Fat and blotted like an old drunk , NOW, he looks like unkept FAT old man! He should buy some razor blades with some of that $$ he made and LOSE some weight!! Get a trainer ! He use to be "Sooooooo handsome"........He let himself go to hell!......If he has a woman in his life, she should help him! If he was my man I would help him........

1915 days ago

procter3

I think he looks terrific. I also miss Magnum PI! What a great show -- there's nothing on as good today.

1915 days ago

A Train

I miss Magnum PI so much. They used to show it on WGN (Chicago) and Sleuth Channel, both on DirecTV. Now, there is no station that broadcasts this fine show, probably the best show of all-time. Larry looks pretty good for 61, which is my dad's age.

1915 days ago

Terri

Damn Louise, a lil harsh? Just saw him at the TVLand Awards, he didn't look all that bad to me. Nor did he appear bloated. And so many people commented about his famous mustache, LOL. And I'm pretty sure he does have a woman, isn't he still married to the same woman he married years ago and had a daughter with?

1915 days ago

kvetor1

For the people that commented on Larry looking better than Tom,you need to put the crack pipe down and walk away!!! Tom has ALWAYS been hot and still is !!!

1915 days ago

hottie

Larry looked good on the show. So did Roger. And of course Tom looked way hot! That man gets sexier every year. How is that possible? lol

1914 days ago

hottie

Loved Magnum. Best show ever. The guys all looked great including Larry. And I think Tom Selleck is still the sexiest thing ever.

1914 days ago

hottie

That show was great. I miss these guys. Larry looks good and I wonder why he's not on TV anymore. Tom never changes...just as gorgeous as ever.

1914 days ago

Jon

Looks ok, they ( the whole Magnum crew) all should be back at work making some new "Magnum". They could do a few TV movies each year, four-hour mini series etc. Selleck does the same with his very good "Jesse Stone" flicks. But I guess Universal would have to give up the Magnum feature movie project for the TV movies to happen. Wonder how John Hillerman is doing these days???

1914 days ago