Julia Roberts

Pretty Woman,

Pretty Dirty Mouth!

4/28/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts honored Tom Hanks at a Film Society of Lincoln Center event last night -- with a series of four-letter words you don't expect to hear from "America's sweetheart."

In the video, obtained by PopEater.com, Julia gets pretty damn raw -- in the Eddie Murphy sense of the word -- and she's almost as funny. Almost.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

tball1972

Not bad considering she is normally beyond boring!

Kris

Hilarious!! I loved to see this natural side of her. Cracked me up!! Wished she played a role like this, rather than all the sweeties she usually does. Screw the haters!

Ellie

NO CLASS WHATSOEVER!

Flagday

I love her. I cuss a lot too. She was funny in a raw sort of way and unforgettable. Who remembers anything else about the night?

YumYum

now THIS is a case of putting sequins on a pig.

kel

Someone her age should know better. Very immature and thoughtless. People laughed, but she looked like a fool. I always thought that cursing when you are not angry is a sign of insecurity. Strange, when she supposively has everything she has ever wanted, that she is still insecure? I doubt we would ever see someone like Reese Witherspoon do the same. In my opinion, Julia fell off her pedestal a long time ago. She needs to just fade away.

firebaby

well, i thought that was hilarious... i've always loved tom, i have a newfound appreciation for miss julia...

(BTW, if she said its late, she's paying her babysitter overtime, and keeps repeating she has to go home, i highly suspect no children were present, so stop acting like someone took a sh!t in your cereral bowl, bitches...)

Gin

I don't mind her cussing, but this was more like a "Tom Hanks Roast" evening, which nowadays have become unpleasant to watch. inappropriate based on that. i've not been a JR fan, but have enjoyed her films based on her costars.

Anya

classless and boring. Stick to acting,Julia. Comedy is just not your thing.

yaknow

um..who were the morons laughing? "Its late and I have to pee"....hahahahahahahahahaha. I've heard funnier comments from my 4th graders.

Wow

Yuck. She can do better.

Lisa

THESE DAYS, PEOPLE WOULD RATHER CONTRACT SWINE FLU THAN PAY TO SEE ONE OF HER MOVIES. HA!

Snarky One

Please quit calling her "pretty woman"....she is fugly. And for what it is worth, she has never been America's sweetheart.

Kathy

Someone should tell Ms Julia that "pretty is as pretty does" and this is NOT pretty.

A "Pretty Woman" doesn't use such vulgar words.

I've always thought she had class, but apparently not.

I've always believed that people who feel the need to use such vulgar language especially in public do so because they have a VERY limited vocabulary. Now I guess I realize that too about her. AND I've always been a fan of hers and will continue to be but I won't respect her much anymore.

Wonder if she uses these really foul words in front of her kids? I hope not. If you get in the habit of using them "in front of adults" as some here justify her foul mouth with, you're gonna slip and let them come out in front of your kids too.

You're certainly not a very Pretty Woman IMHO anymore Julia.

Martha