Rodman Forced to Pay

Major Booty for Butt Slap

4/28/2009 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_dennis_rodman_bn_tmz_01-1Dennis Rodman
just learned the price of slapping a Las Vegas waitress' backside without permission -- $225,000.

A Federal judge in Vegas just sided with a 28-year-old "beverage manager" at the now defunct Cuba Libre bar in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino -- who accused Rodman of getting bombed at the bar in 2006 and smacking her backside in the process.

Sara Robinson claimed Rodman's personal foul -- which also included an incident where he grabbed her and tried to force her to dance with him -- completely humiliated her in front of her coworkers and guests.

The six-figure payout should help her get through the hard times.

Karen Debarre

Mushmouth Rodman can't even put a sentence together. He requires subtitles when he talks. He's an illiterate, drunken loser who preys on women and has no problem smackin' them around when it suits him. A true piece of doody!! The guy lives in the past and basically thinks he's a teenager. Grow up...you are PATHETIC!!

1903 days ago

HOLY CROCODILE

Roll the tape. I am gonna guess she enticed him to slap her butt. Bet she was dressed in a granny gown and he got carried away. The waitresses in Vegas looked for the high roller and go for it. She smelled an easy dollar. He wont be the last to slap her butt.I like this guy.He is a circus without having to pay to go to one. I will donate to help pay if he needs it.

1903 days ago

Barb

This is why people sue. They get outrageous amounts for settlements. If she got $20. it would sure make people think twice about launching friviolous lawsuits like this and tying up the courts. Like hell she was humiliated, she was only humiliated because he didn't call her later.

1903 days ago

ex lax

why wasn't he jailed for molestation ? Oh I see the judge got a slice of the pie too!

1903 days ago

MichaelLookedAwesome!

Where does he get off slapping someone on the butt? Who the hell does he think he is? Some of these celebrities are out of control and need a reality check. $225k? Damn right! I bet he'll think twice before he does it again. Plus, I would've pressed assault charges against his ass.

1903 days ago

ex lax

he already to be known as a trans dressing wife abuser!... get him off the streets already!!! b-4 it too late!

1903 days ago

nowhining

If this indeed did happen, the funny thing is that I bet this woman enjoyed all the attention she was getting at the time. She then realized that she could make a quick buck. As a woman myself, I know how money hungry women can be. And of course, pick an easy target such as Rodman. It's pathetic.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2