Adam Lambert: Lets It All Lang Out

4/29/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" front-runner Adam Lambert in his slick white $2,000 D&G tux last night (left) -- and female Canadian pop/country singer k.d. lang a little while back (right).

Adam Lambert and k.d. Lang

Only one is wearing base.

We're just sayin'.

WTF

What???!!! This is the stupidest article I've seen yet! As if he and k.d. are the only two people in the world who happened to put on a white jacket -- are you for real? What's your point? One has nothing to do with the other.

Char Darlin'

Remember people, God doesn't like you talkig badly about anyone even gays....and another thing.....I love Elvis Presley always have but be honest here folks....if you're going to talk down Adam ......when in reality Elvis was a junkie....sorry but that's the truth....and many wanted their kids to look up to him.
truth be told....we should be teaching our kids that your dreams can come true if you work at it such as singers etc. NOTHING ELSE.
Where is the privacy act now? How dare the media drill for sexual orientation.
And while I'm complaining...papparazi should be banned within a certain distance as well. They ruin people's lives.

Nancy

And your point is......? What.....? What the Hell does K D Lang have to do with Adam???? Your title doesn't even make sense......?!!! Leave Adam alone already! He is better looking than most men OR women ....!! Drop dead gorgeous to me! For goodness sake... even TV news anchors wear makeup! Do you live under a rock?? You must have had to think real hard to come up with this..... or maybe you just don't think. Adam has more talent in his vocals alone, than anyone on that show EVER! Plus, outstanding showmanship, chrisma, style, excitement and is so polite and gracious to everyone. That's more than I can say about you guys! QUIT YOUR DAY JOB... PLEASE .....or anything else you may do! You sure aren't good at it! Now leave Adam alone, ya hear? Don't make me come up there!!! >=[ .....Did I just read that you guys are on TV???? Dammmmmmnnn! Does anybody ever WATCH you / it??? I'm going to go puke now...... Adam, don't pay any attentioon to these goons! You are loved by so many..... 'specially me! **blush**...ROCK ON, ADAM!!!
Love you Bunches,..
Nancy

Joy Pinter

Elvis has been dead a long long time and yes you're right Adam will never be Elvis...BUT Elvis will never be Adam either...his youth...his risk taking, his voice, and his demenor, his humility and his overall character make him a star...Why would anybody think that how he works his plumbing has anything to do with his stage presence, performance, or his ability to wow the crowds..Elvis died of a drug addiction and 70 pounds of fecal matter found on his insides....Is that what we remember about him...of course not, we remember that he could truly sing and was the all time American Idol...Why do we want to start this young mans career by tagging him as gay, or goth, or whatever else.....give the young man a chance and support his future by remaining open to the possibilities of where he might go in life and who he might become...many an identity confused person has found true love in the arms of the opposite sex once they grew up...Give peace a chance and get over yourselves already.....J>P>

Stahrdancer

Wow... I've never seen so much petty, catty BS in my life. This is a bunch of haters who probably couldn't carry a tune in a basket, criticizing two great artists. What a joke! Don't you TMZrs have something productive to do with your time? And I'm sure you are all "georgeous people" too! Get a life.....

leslie

Lets - the editor's are not using it as a contraction of let us- Re-read the headline- and then check your own grammar knowledge. It is not possessive nor it is a contraction.

walt

Who really cares? I dont..........

sid schneider

nasty puffy faced yuck....that show is sooooooo fixed.

Hyphy Wifey

HE REALLY IS AMAZING THO... SUPPRISED HE HASN'T GOTTEN SIGNED AND SNAGGED FROM IDOL LIKE MARIO DID BEFORE......

Jezzy

Has Adam officially came out of the closet yet? Adam sure is pretty and K.D. is handsome!

sid schneider

looks like liza doin male hormones...

Jaded1

And only one is talented. I'm just sayin'

ANITA

I think Adam is set for a career as a top notch drag queen or Broadway bound

wow

hey tmz editor: it's LETS not LET'S.
mistakes in headlines are so annoying.

justsaying

Of all the lesbians on earth I know why K.D.Lang is one. This woman KNEW at conception that NO MAN would try to tear off a piece of THAT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments