Adam Lambert: Lets It All Lang Out

4/29/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" front-runner Adam Lambert in his slick white $2,000 D&G tux last night (left) -- and female Canadian pop/country singer k.d. lang a little while back (right).

Adam Lambert and k.d. Lang

Only one is wearing base.

We're just sayin'.

Cinner

Hey TMZ upset none of you are as sexy as Adam!!!!

curiouscat

Adam's way prettier that k.d., but they both can SANG!!!

UGH

I can see the next Frank-N-Furter in the remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show:
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
.... Because I've seen blue skies, through the tears in my eyes. And I realize, I'm going home.

seriously???

dudes will tear off a piece of a pig or a sheep's ass.....if there's no one else around....haha just sayin...

Victoria

k.d. and Rob Schneider look like twins more than Adam & k.d.

Lenn K.

I think he tries hard to look like Elvis Presley and I wish he would STOP because, he can never, ever be as good-looking or classey as the KING..... Sorry ADAM you will never be as good-looking as ELVIS PRESLEY so stop trying to copy him.....He IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN IDOL....

Sharona

He is gay.....that's why he will win just like the gay dude last year. It is all rigged. Isn't it funny that nobody ever gets to see the votes??

keepinitrealincali

Love k.d.! She's got the voice of an angel. Adam's not bad either.

Jenny pruski

Adam Lambert is a great singer who will be have a long career ,why are you guys always picking on him,is it because he's openly gay,I did'nt think so but why else would you be such dumba---- he's also very cute and dose not look like the Mr.lang.

Jake

Adam Lambert is my boyfriend, stop making fun of him, he'll come out of the closet soon I promise!!

gumdrops00

How HOT is Adam.. he looks just like an actor named Erik Fellows

hipmama

Adam is beautiful and talented and I'm afraid you are all jealous!!

hello

JUST THIS TMZ B.S you guys think you are just so funny ADAM is awesome and shame on you and your ugly remarks about poeple He is one handsome Young Man look in your own mirror

Rainee

OMG I'm so sorry Clay. I though KD was actually a very bad photo of Clay Aiken. I am so so very sorry :(

I feel dirty.