Adam Lambert: Lets It All Lang Out

4/29/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" front-runner Adam Lambert in his slick white $2,000 D&G tux last night (left) -- and female Canadian pop/country singer k.d. lang a little while back (right).

Adam Lambert and k.d. Lang

Only one is wearing base.

We're just sayin'.

Michele

TMZ, you are just a bunch of untalented, unattractive haters!!! Get a life and leave good people alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t

i called that the first time i saw that freak! KD is so proud of her baby boy. I wonder if she used a turkey injector?????????

Karen

She's a beast. He is not.

megan

Adam is so so hot! They both have a unique voice and talent. I admire them both!!

Iloura

I should have known I was bisexual earlier I always thought K.D. was totally hot in an androgynous way >:) Still looks hot too!!

Hotness

Adam is pure talent. Always interesting & changing it up. I don't think he's trying to BE Elvis at all. He's paying homage to Elvis, the first American Idol. Elvis was a little "weird" in his time, just as Adam is now. Weird in a very good way.

adam is gay

k.d lang is sooooo much more talented than adam lambert its not even funny....he will never sell any cds because the only songs he can sing or the only songs that will be on his album are 80's hair metal songs

just sayin

Rip M 2 Shreds

I saw KD at Trader Joe's in Studio City and thought she was a linebacker, no joke. She's on tough lookin' dude.

Babs

don't be picking on kd...

carol

STOP THE PRESS!

CHECK OUT ADAMS ITUNES STUDIO CD “FEELING GOOD”. THE MOST STUNNING VOCAL EVER.

CHILLZZ
MUST BUY. PASS IT ON!!!! EVERYWHERE.

Way better than anything KD can do.

chrisa

each time i look at lang, i am overcome with the urge to vomit. i can't stand the site of her, gay or not, she is hideous! i honestly can't look at her without feeling ill for some reason.

chrisa

correction...should be sight not site. need more coffee this a.m.

Linda Mott

I love the blues, and K.D. Lang sings great. I hope you all saw the Black and White program with Roy Orbison and many other celebrities. It was magic. You don't have to agree with someones lifestyle to love their artistic abilities.

whocares

adam is so dang hot. he rocked that tux. the other dude is nowhere near as good looking as him!

Elisa

Oh Yes TMZ Adam Lambert looks just like KD lang!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Unbelievable. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break.
The guy is gorgeous !!!As for KD Lang,well not so much .You guys kill me. Tell me you're not serious???????? Why don't you talk about what an amazing singer he is instead of attempting to attack his appearence. .Pretty sadTMZ.

1916 days ago