Aretha Franklin Looks Corny

4/29/2009 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like your aunt from Massapequa, Long Island getting ready to board the Greyhound to Atlantic City, Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin -- and her toe growth -- checked out of a NYC hotel on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

The 67-year-old living legend was headed down to the Kentucky Derby.

bettie

oh, so NOW TMZ is taking to insulting whole TOWNS, huh? what's with the dig on Massapequa, Harvey, you have a bad experience there????

Inny

Yeah...

she's the queen alright....

Dairy Queen.

glowbugger

Does she look like she's lost wieght or is it because she has on more clothes than we've seen her in a while?

southernbelladonna

whatever, she has the money to have that thing removed unless she wants to keep making people sick. first it's the hot dog now this.

Rah-Rah

Queen of Soul FOREVER!!

But honostly, someone needs to tell her to get control of her weight issues.

peace sign

TMZ...You are really getting boring, I use to make sure I watched your show,I dont remember the last time I saw it.
Now I check it out sometimes online, but that is going to stop as well come on Areatha's feet. TMZ staff looks like
a multicolored costume at best. Your show wont be around much longer.

tmz_fan

NAS-TEE!!! Y'all better put up a warning next time. For realz.

Perez Hilton's Bumhole

Brap. Well there went my lunch.

PR

Come on, if that's the worst you could find on her, that's pretty darn good for a woman of her age. She's the Queen of Soul, so just r-e-s-p-e-c-t her!

Me

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO REPORT ON THAN ARETHA FRANKLINS' FEET?????? I DON'T GET IT. WHY WOULD TMZ EVEN REPORT SOMETHING LIKE THIS? WHO CARES WHAT HER FEET LOOK LIKE? OH, WAIT....I FORGOT....THOSE THAT WORK FOR TMZ DON'T HAVE ANY IMPERFECTIONS THEMSELVES. YOU'RE ALL PERFECT. THAT EXPLAINS WHY HER FEET CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION, HUH? AND WHOS BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO DO A CLOSE UP OF HER FEET ANYHOW????? YOU MUST HAVE A FOOT FETISH?

Pauly

I'm from Massapequa and there are maybe 5 black people in the whole town, try using Amityville or Roosevelt next time.

EA

C'mon now. You know black people get corns. AM I the only one who will admit it? We get ashy too. Try to get a picture of Aretha ashy. That would be embarassing.

diana

Oh come on people, give the lady a break! She has been singing and stomping around stages for what 50 years. She deserves to have it and show it, she earned it! Believe me, you can look around on any sunny day and se much, much worse! lol

xcalibur

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! MORE LIKE AUNT JEMIAMA ON THE SYRUP BOTTLE. JUST SAYIN.

antoinette