Betty White:

4/29/2009 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bea Arthur went to the big lanai in the sky this weekend at age 87 -- but Betty White, one of two remaining living "Golden Girls," yesterday said it best, "We'll always love her."

Betty White: Click to watch
Nothin' but pure class here -- just check out how cool she is with the infamous Queen on the Scene.

anonymous

Thank you for being a friend! I love Betty! She looks so cute and funny. I watch the Golden Girls re-run every days and nights. I missed Bea and Estelle. The Golden Girls' character is Rose Nylund is my favorite. played by Betty and I loved Rose's St. Olaf stories. In the past, I used to watch Betty played al l the games shows like the, Password, Password Plus, and The Match Games. Betty know how to play the games and she was so good at it.

1959 days ago

JSF74

I highly doubt "Queen" did Betty any harm. If you saw the beginning of the video (it's on YouTube), she was warning the greedy paparazzi to keep their distance. Betty had just lost a long time co-star and dear friend, and did not deserve to be accosted like that. Queen knew that, and offered sympathy to a woman who God only knows was going through. As for her driving, Betty appeared quite competent and safe, didn't forget to wear her seat belt and started to exit into LA traffic better than most people a third her age! I hope Betty (and of course Rue) live past 100, and continue working. They still are currently, and it keeps them going. God Bless both of them. Losing two wonderful "Golden Girls" less than a year apart is very painful to those of us who grew up to know them (figuratively). Betty and Rue, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANYTIME SOON. You are loved by so many of us, and we believe you both have years to offer and enjoy.

1930 days ago

ml

I think Hollywood and fans think that Betty White is the next Golden Girls' Dorothy Zbornak. The movie "The Proposal" I saw the preview it is a disappointing because of the bad langauge and nude scene. I am not planning to see it anyway. I don't want to waste my money to see it. The new Hollywood are taken advantage of Betty because she has been in the show business over 60 years. They don't know how to make a good movie anymore. The new Hollywood is not the old Hollywood anymore. Betty is such a sweet lady and I have been a big fan of her since she played the game shows like Password and The Match Game and The Golden Girls. The last movie, Betty made back in 1991 for TV "Chance of a Lifetime" with actor Leslie Nielsen is such a love story and so touchy. I saw the preview of this movie, I thought it is so sweet. I would like to see it again. It is better than "The Proposal". I hope the paps and medias, TMZ for example leave Betty alone. Give her a break. I am proud of her volunteer work and her support to the LA Zoo.

1925 days ago

wendyreed

first! that's sad! rip!

nutcracker

betty white is a very funny women.....love her!!!!!

UGGGGHHH

RIP Bea Arthur. Betty White was a true friend who will always love you .

R

Betty White rocks!!!!!!! Thank YOU for being a friend. :-)

Woody McBreairty

I hope Betty White didn't get Swine Flu from this strange and annoying street person.

420 GIRL

Betty White is total class.
My dad worked with her back in the early 60's on TV.

They remained friends.

cherryblossoms

I love Betty White such a wonderful woman! shes great on the Golden Girls and all those old game shows.

MNgirl

I Love You Betty White!!! One of the best Password Players of all Time!

Linda Mott

What a royal pain in the butt, queen on the scene is. I bet she sells that autograph, that Betty gave her.

xcalibur

BETTY NEEDS A STD TEST PRONTO!!! EWWW THAT HOMELESS SKANK JUST KISSED HER. THO AT 87 SHE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT HER. DAYUMMM.

Kathryn

Betty White is and always has been a class act! She's also one of the funniest ladies in show business -- ever! I admire her and you can tell she takes good care of herself and has the greatest attitude for an older woman! I will always be a fan of Ms. White's.

LYNDSAY

LOVE YOU BETTY WHITE...ALWAYS MY FAVORITE...REMEMBER YOU FROM MTM, WHEN YOU PLAYED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER...SUE ANN NIVENS..WHO I THOUGHT WAS ABOUT EQUAL TO RUE'S SEX ADDICTED BLANCHE CHARACTER......AND I WANT TO TELL YOU OF MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES WITH THE DEATH OF BEA AND ESTELLE..........YOU AND RUE WILL ALWAYS BE MY GOLDEN GIRLS...GOD BLESS YOU AND TAKE CARE. A FAN ALWAYS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments