Halle Berry -- A Third World of Difference

4/29/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A refreshed, rebuilt Halle Berry hit the red carpet in Hollywood last night -- looking like she finally got that shower and food she was missin' out on.

media_removed_250.jpg

We're just sayin'.

Sara Drucker

On the best day of my life I didn't look as good as Halle Berry on the worst day of her life. She didn't look bad at all, just a little tired. Kids do that to you, they suck the energy right out of their mothers.

1950 days ago

Kristina

"What a difference a makeup artist, a hairstylist, a designer dress, expensive heels, a manicure, expensive jewelry and the right lighting makes!"
I'm glad to see that people finally realize that ALL celebrities are just like the rest of us under all that. We would all look quite different if we had people dressing us up, putting tons of make up on us, changing the lighting to make us look better, etc. Also, when it comes to how skinny a lot of celebrity new moms are, we could be like that, too, if we had the time and money for personal chefs and trainers.

1950 days ago

tlynn

33. d.l. - Were you as upset when the drunk Sacramento police officer hit & killed an innocent little boy & kept driving? The same drunk driving officer who served a couple of years & got out early because he fought a few wildfires?

Halle Berry is a beautiful woman, great actress and the luckiest woman alive with that hot model boyfriend of hers(Gabriel). Don't hate her cause he fell in love with her instead of some plastic, overinflated, uneducated goldiggin blonde bimbo. Their baby is GORGEOUS!!!!!

1950 days ago

luv ur self

BEING A MOMMY TAKES A LOT OF YOUR "ME" TIME!
IF YOU DONT SHOWER AT NITE TIME, AND EAT WHILE BABY/TODDLER NAPS MOST LIKELY YOU WONT EAT OR SHOWER...UNTIL YOU GET SOMEBODY TO TAKE OVER THE MOMMY DUTTIES.

babeth

Well at least she looks like everybody else without makeup. Like Monica Belluci on the cover of French Elle , cute but like normal girls.

Average Housewife

Most mom's of toddlers look like crap when they are over tired, dealing with a crabby kid, and working their asses off. Helllo!!

ESI......

R U GUYS ON DRUGS HALLE BERRY LOOKS GORGOUS WIT NO MAKE UP. HAVE U SEEN OTHA CELEBRITES WIT NO MAKE UP. SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK BAD I BET IF SHE SMILED SHELL LOOK D SAME WAY SHE LOKKED ON D RED CARPET. YALL WISH YALL LOOKED AS GOOD AS HER

Terri

Are we on this again? For pete's sake I should have expected it. There's nothing to debate here! Left side picture, totally true, makeup artist, stylist, expensive dress, shoes, jewelry (wonder if she has spanx on under that dress) oh almost forgot and the fake nails vice the picture on the right, sick baby, tired Mommy, unmade up. Next..........

frankiestage

Man...in that April 14 picture, Halle look like she on the street begging for some change so she can get her baby some Similac.

Kristina

"41. why do people say that she's the most beautiful girl in the world. jada pinkett smih looks better then her nd so do some of these random girls. she's really pretty but not drop dead georgous and denzel isn't either. tyson befford looks better then denzel."

Thank you! I have wondered that myself many times. I've seen plenty of people in every day life that are just as pretty, if not prettier. Yes, Halle is a pretty woman, but not worth as much fuss about it as people seem to spill out. I definitely wouldn't say "the most beautiful person in the world". And no, I'm really not jealous because I'm a confident person with every reason to be, but I just don't know what makes people put THAT much exclamation on her beauty.

And yes, being a mom does take out a lot on all of us mothers -- especially those of us who actually raise our kids and would refuse help from a nanny. Obviously Halle is taking care of her own child. Good for her!

kay-kay

when i saw that first pic on the 14th...i swear i thought it was from a movie where she was playing a homeless woman...we all have bad days i guess but somehow i just thought halle never did!!!!

Sue Wong

Halle is beautiful. The third world comment was insulting but I did think of Cuba or Brazil when I saw the picture. For the poster who said Halle was known as a bitch, that's a BIG LIE. I've heard over and over again from reputable people that Halle is one of the nicest women in Hollywood.

Mariah

I feel better knowing the majority of us could look pretty damm good if we had all those resources available to us, too. I have to commend TMZ and some of those grocery store rags for putting up those "before" and "after" photos every once in a while. I ceased to be impressed with most Hollywood visages a few years ago thanks to items like that.
She does NOT look good in the older photo, and why are people so impressed she "has a toddler to run after". Wow, a whole toddler? It was her choice to have an illegitimate child at her age anyway. So, she is actively raising it. Good, again, I am happy to see her being a hands on mom, etc. but I don't know why we slobber all over stuff like this. Can anyone explain?? Is it really THAT remarkable?

Oh, I know, I know, I am really just fat and jealous and sitting at home being a waste of space, so let's get that out of the way for some of you right now, 'kay? LOL.

MacArthur

She looks GREAT in both pictures. That's one beautiful woman.

Janet

What a tad of help from a boyfriend can do!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments