Leelee Sobieski -- Models Are Brain Dead!

4/29/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leelee Sobieski isn't afraid of Cindy Crawford's wrath -- because when we asked why she became an actress instead of a model, she flat out replied "I like to use my brain."

Leelee Sobieski: Click to watch
Wonder how much brain power it took to accept roles in "The Wicker Man" and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale."

Kevin

I love TMZ, I have read some crazy things here about the stars at TMZ last time I went through TMZ was about Christian Bale and his profane attitude at a person who was not supposed to be on the set with him. Christian was right to be angry but, he took his atttitude the wrong way and apologized earlier, but the guy was wrong for interfering with his film project.

Anyway, I haven't seen the video about Leelee Sobieski modeling but, she is definitely modeling type and girlfriend type Matthew Davis is blessed to be going out with Leelee Sobieski. I do want Leelee to know that I am in love with her but, it is the infatuation stage right now until her and I meet. Leelee I have been nuts about you since, Deep Impact no kidding I thought you were the sexist female in the film. In, most of the films I have seen you in you steal the show as the most gorgeous young woman ever on screen. I am not going to worship you but I do love you more than all the diamonds, gold, silver everything that this world has to offer doesn't compare to you. Leelee you are a precious soul to God and since you and I are christians I want to take this time to consider you a future soulmate. I will pray that God brings us together because, I love you so much and I won't give up searching for you and you for me if we are both meant to be.

I Love You, So Much!!!

Kevin

to

Leelee(Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski).

I looked up you name through Answers.com and Leelee means,
Pretty and Nice and Leelee you are just what you name means.

I love you personality, beauty and humble spirit.

Thanks, for making me a fan.!!!

1902 days ago

v2archer

First! F*&$ you toofastforyou!

stoopit

Hey, it's her opinion and she's entitled to it. Good for her, she's not a mindless lemming trying to say the "right" thing because of public opinion.

Maddawg

HEY, I'D HIT IT. AND FAQ, 2FAST4U

KELC

Smart woman!!

Erika

Are you trying to say that models use their brains TMZ???

smoochme

Funny that they used Cindy Crawford as a point of reference. Especially since she was her high school's valedictorian and received a scholarship to Northwestern to study chemical engineering.

Serah

an say whatever she wants. But everyone knows not all modelsx are dumb! TOP TEN

Buster

Mathletes Unite!

cherryblossoms

I like her and shes sooo pretty. Its just her opinion and who cares she didnt say models were brain dead she just says she likes to use her brain maybe that means she likes to challenge herself. And anyone that wants to right negative stuff and judge her has absolutely no life. This world we live in today theirs a lot of judgemental fools out there and its sad.

Lucy

She's a great actress. Joy Ride is a fav horror movie with Steve Zahn. Check IMDB, she's got several other movies coming out, TMZ...

Angela

WOW funny how Cindy crawford you say her name and everyone knows it!. Dont even know who this chick is and second She is way to ugly mugly to be a model.............. So sad to be bitter like that cause you know you never ever could be a model like Cindy:) Go Cindy Go

Capri

Maybe she didn't become a model because she looks like a beast? That's the most obvious reason.

justsaying

"I like to use my brain" by being an actress. I don't get it. Heck.....a trained parakeet can repeat words and lines. She really have to give me something else to hang my hat on.

cherryblossoms

wow #10 you got anything better to do? Seriously I will not ever understand why people take time out of their day to post such stupid things, if you dont like the person go about your business and dont stop to post. Who knows why people have to always be sooo negative, what does it do being so negative do you win a prize or something? seriously how dumb and she didnt even mention Cindy thats just a stupid reference that TMZ used your a fool. your just jealous and have no life how sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments