Mel Gibson

Out with the Other Woman!

4/29/2009 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now we know which of the many Oksanas Mel Gibson has actually been hooking up with -- because he took her out on the red carpet last night!

Mel Gibson & Oksana
Gibson, whose wife Robyn filed for divorce earlier this month, showed off his new arm candy in Hollywood, holding hands with 39-year-old Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva at the premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

tippy katz

well I can't believe he put up with 22 years of Robyn looking like a man

Amazing

Except for her hair, all of her features are African American. She is beautiful.

Luvs2crochet

She looks like Tiger Woods.

Lola

Viejo Cochino!

1948 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

#81. you attack another poster because she mentions that Mel is a hypocrite for being a religioius and cheating on his wife. In your childish attack you use the "word" alot...this is not a word you GD B!TCH.

i hope Mel is the victim of an unsolved "accident" like my ex!

Inny

He's found a beautiful worldly companion.
Good.

Life is too short and the time we waste in yawning can never be regained.

You loosers are the biggest yawn.

.............

Ms. christie first grade teacher- You sound like a bitter hag. No wonder your husband left you. Why is it any on of your business who screws who? I bet the guy left skid marks.

debra

The man is worth millions and this is all he can get, you got ripped bro, thats one candy i would have throw the wrapper, and the candy out yuck, You must be hitting the candy in the bottle, again anything looks good after 2am, try stay sober bro get something worth money and your divorce

diana

Looks like a "young octo mom", adorable! lol

JJ

what does she see in mel. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would too yeah go girl take him for all you can. Robin get half hes a man whore.

Georgia

I hope Mel's new girlfriend is Jewish. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head Mel dear?

Maria

Looks are not necessarily a huge factor in landing a hot mate - witness Damian Lewis's wife Helen McCrory who recently appeared on Damian's show Life - so who can say what the attraction factor is at work here, but I am getting a sugar daddy/gold digger vibe here.

julia

He's priolly a sex addict.. making his wife have all those kids and still chasing around other women for more. A real pig.

Rita

How come every time I try to comment on Mel, I don't get an email from TMZ??? I'll try yet again. Mel is disgusting - waste of space. Is THIS Ok, TMZ?

diana

I have lost all respect for Mel long ago. He's a drunken pig. I really used to like him, but I think his career is over. Enjoy your drunken womanizing, pig!