Shauna Sand Bites Back

4/29/2009 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand's plump lips were an easy target for hubby/not her hubby/hubby/estranged hubby Romain Chavent.

Sand just scored a restraining order, prohibiting him from going within 100 yards of Shauna -- 99 yards from her lips. She claims in the legal papers, "He bit my lips as hard as he could, holding me down for 10 seconds, causing severe bleeding and cuts to my lips. He then spit the blood and skin back at me." Shauna also says he held her on the bed, "suffocating me with his hands over my nose and mouth for 20 minutes." Seems a bit of an exaggeration.

She says he also threatened to throw her off the 9th floor balcony.

Sand says her lips were swollen ...

Pistol

Why is that woman doing those nasty things to her face?

eew

hmmm... the lack of oxygen explains a lot.
"He then spit the blood, skin and COLLAGEN back at me."

and d.w.: it's Lorenzo Lamas. Fernando was his father.

Shauna

how could she tell her lips were swollen?

Janet

I like her. He sounds like a complete jerk.

nikkis mom

I think she should have to pay him for the lip plumping. It worked just like the collagen and she didn't need needles.

um, no thanks

The only part I am buying, hook, line and sinker is she has gone 20 minutes with out being able to breathe at some point in her life.

LYNDSAY

WHO IS THIS WHORE WITH THE LUCITE HEELS........SHES FRIGGIN UGLY AND LOOKS LIKE A DIME STORE HOOKER.
AND THIS PROSTITUTE HAS KIDS? PITY THE POOR BASTARDS...WITH A MOTHER THAT LOOKS AS CHEAP AS HER HEELS. BET SHE IS ONE STANKY SKANK AND REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE SHE SMELLS OF TUNA IN HER CROTCH. WHERE DO THESE DUMB BIMBO WHORES CIOME FROM...FIRST WE WERE BOMBARDED WITH THAT OTHER SKANK WITH THE HEP C (PAM SLUT ANDERSON) AND NOW EVERY OTHER DAY WITH THIS WHORE.....GETTING TRASHY TMZ!

lost in lalaland

OMG THANK YOU! I SO needed a laugh today and that sure did the trick. Her lips were swollen! HAHAHAHAHA!

Trooper Tom

LOL I'm suprised she didn't fly around the room like a deflating balloon when he supposedly bit those life rafts LOL

Delicious

she should have whacked him with her glass pumps/heels. Those fck me shoes would have knocked him out...

BJ Rocks

i agree she has over done her visits at the plastic surgeons offc.... she is not attractive what so ever

Carla

With lips as big as hers, she should be suffocating herself.

Hey guys out there: Do girls with big lips give better head than girls with small lips?

whynot

Either he was protecting himself from the attack of the giant leeches or he was hungry for some cottage cheese.

SoCal Razzles

They are both crazy. I feel bad for those kids. What a nut house...

judi

who is she anyway?? I never saw her in anything? And why do we care? PLEASE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments