Shauna Sand Bites Back

4/29/2009 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand's plump lips were an easy target for hubby/not her hubby/hubby/estranged hubby Romain Chavent.

Sand just scored a restraining order, prohibiting him from going within 100 yards of Shauna -- 99 yards from her lips. She claims in the legal papers, "He bit my lips as hard as he could, holding me down for 10 seconds, causing severe bleeding and cuts to my lips. He then spit the blood and skin back at me." Shauna also says he held her on the bed, "suffocating me with his hands over my nose and mouth for 20 minutes." Seems a bit of an exaggeration.

She says he also threatened to throw her off the 9th floor balcony.

Sand says her lips were swollen ...

WhatAMess

"suffocating me with his hands over my nose and mouth for 20 minutes."

Further evidence to support my theory that she is indeed a zombie, as an actual live human would have perished well before the 20 minute mark. I wonder how long she's been dead for? I'm guessing at least three years.

2001 days ago

ME

NO WAY HE COULD PUT HIS HANDS OVER YOUR GIGANTIC MOUTH TO TRY AND SUFFOCATE YOU - YOU FREAK.

2001 days ago

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

She looks like my blow-up doll.

2001 days ago

Jez

She looks like The JOKER!!

2001 days ago

Terri

Ha, well I didn't know who they were until I read the first page of comments and that's all the comments I needed to read. So she's an ex of Lorenzo huh? And a former playmate to boot. Wench, your lips are UGLY, how much more botox are ya gonna inject or would it be collagen or both is probably more like it. I don't have an ounce of restraint for any beaters, be it a woman to woman, man to man, man to woman, etc. However, IF he held you down and suffocated you for 20 minutes, HELLO BIRDBRAIN YOUR MUG WOULD HAVE PASSED OUT FROM LACK OF OXYGEN, GET A CLUE!!!!

2001 days ago

PolarBear

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of divorce
Shauna's shedding all her troubles with that infantile French horse
There'll be lots to laugh and smile about once her lip is healed of course
Shauna Sand is marching on!

2001 days ago

PolarBear

NOT ONE of you people who insult Shauna Sand can possible have a healthy self-esteem!

2000 days ago

sicko Lambert

soooooo Unnatural looking

2000 days ago

Mary Worth

Her lips are like Topsy; they just grew and grew!

2000 days ago

celebribabe

how can she possibly bite anything with those donald duck lips? http://www.speedmonkey.net/

2000 days ago

Juliette

Those lips aren't the result of being bit or anything else like that. What in the world was she thnking with those injections????????

2000 days ago

Keith

Who is this person?
Serious, why is this duck-faced woman on TMZ?

2000 days ago

He's just another Idiot

Is it possible to have your lips reduced? She's nasty looking! Was she really a "Centerfold"?. When? In the 1940's?? I think I heard she has daughters. Wow! What a God-awful role model.

2000 days ago

David D.

Damn, she must have done something stupid for him to get so mad at her.

2000 days ago

David D.

He must have been really mad at her, I wonder what she did to get him mad?

2000 days ago