Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

Tupac Shakur: Click to view!

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, bitches.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

Gary

That is RACIST MAN!!! The guy doesn't even look like him! A Bald Black man with a goatie? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Alexa

Maybe he is an impersonator.

suz

WTF? Where was he hiding this whole time if its true. That gave me the creeps!

lyfsa

WOW! that's scary,but I think not.....

virgo

Don't even try it!! Let the man rest in peace for crying out loud.

Sharren

Seriously? Is this a joke?

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

So saying someone looks like someone else is racist?

You Gary win the douchebag of the day award!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speech Speech Speech!!!

CONSUMATEOPTIMIST311

THAT IS DEFINITELY TUPAC!! I WAS A BIT SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT AFTER COMPARING A FEW PICS.... THAT IS HIM!!!! FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DOUBT, REMEMBER THE FAMOUS RIHANNA FACE PIC AFTER THE CHRIS BROWN BEATING........ THE LILO & SAM HOUSE PICS....... ETC ETC ETC..... SEEMS LIKE TMZ HAS A PRETTY GOOD TRACK RECORD TO ME!!! WOW.... I ALWAYS KNEW THIS... A REAL TUPAC FAN AFTER HEARING HIS LAST ALBUM "MAKAVELI" GOT THE MESSAGE HE SENT......... HERE HE IS NOW 13 YEARS LATER..... AND PLEASE...... HE WOULD HAVE AGED A LITTLE BY NOW?? HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN PEOPLE LIKE PAMELA ANDERSON, CARMEN ELECTRA & MADONNA?? THEY CAN AFFORD TO MAKE THEMSELVES APPEAR AS IF THEY ARE STILL IN THEIR 20S..... WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE..... ITS 4 AM.... LOL

SpiceMama

Not Tupac!! The ears do not match and the eye lashes are not thick enough...

JaDeOh

I wish it was Tupac!!! Damn, has it really been 13 years since his death? That would make him what, 38?!? Man, I am getting old. BTW-If that guy is 38 I want to know his secret.

Latisha

its so crazzy somethin caught my eye in the library about tupac a makeveli, and to se this makes me feel like hecould be alive. Honestly the pics to me only resemble tupac but in actuallity is not him,, hes in Cuba (wink)

TM

How GULLIBLE are you people?? And how disrespectful and sick of TMZ to post such a sensationalized headline..Im sure it will warm Tupac's famiy to see a screeching "TUPAC IS ALIVE!!!!!!! headline...you have reached a new low TMZ but I really should not be surprised..shame on you!!

Ms Kelz

I've been saying all along he was alive, but that man is NOT him! Those aren't his eyebrows... they go up to a point at the top, but Pac's doesn't... Pac's nose is more pointed than that, and Pac's lips are fuller. Nice try th1

Helen

If Tupac faked his death and wanted to hide out, wouldn't he change his appearance in some way like shaving his beard, growing his hair, or maybe having some plastic surgery? He wouldn't just walk around looking like Tupac - like this guy is doing. Does someone at TMZ really think tupac is alive, or are they trying to punk us?

Jacqueline

Uh Jessica... Google "Tupac is Alive". TMZ is not what comes up.

Idiot.