Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

Tupac Shakur: Click to view!

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, bitches.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

Janet

Not him. Tupac had much longer eyelashes.

TM

Jacqueline

Shove your nasty attitude up your fat ass..Im sure there is lots of room up there:)

TM

Afeni Shakur identified the body of her dead son..she also buried his ashes in Lumberton North Carolina..stop stirring up this nonsense..there were people at that hospital who knew Tupac and witnessed the fact that he was DEAD...Im sure you fools (ie Jacueline) still belive in Santa Claus too? Pfffffffttttttttt!

Sickof ths

Look at Eddie Murphy, he hasn't aged ten years since 82.

Anon

An imitator just to fool the public, like TMZ.

I don't think the real pac would put studs from Hot Topic.

Jacqueline

I never said I believed he was alive thank you. I was just saying that TMZ didn't start any hype about anything. Just defending.

And Jessica, usually people who comment on peoples body images without any knowledge of it are harboring some ill feelings of their on physical self. My ass fits right well into my size small.

Goodnight.

Nikki

lol this is super creepy!!! i refuse 2 believe it though lol

tupac#1

It is TUPAC. Oh yea.

loudrockmusic

Really, though. How much trouble would Pac be in if he came back now? SO MUCH TROUBLE. Taxes, Suge, contracts. Damn. I would never come back.

Mari

He would be older but maybe ages well; then again look at Snoop and Warren G aren't they about in the same age group and they don't look that much different from back then. Am I making sense?

Bonton

It never ceases to amaze me how ppl have so much time on their handsto keep coming back to a post and argue thru comments! Move onalready!! I dont think it looks like him all that much....I doubt he would hide all these years and just pop up one night in NewOrleans-HERE I AM BITCHES!......nice voting choices tho TMZ, lol.

Borat

This explains all the albums he released after he was "dead".

I wasn't fooled.

joejoejoejoejoejoe

deffinately not pac
this blokes head shape aint the same
pac had a big ass bulbous head like me at the back !

R.I.P Tupac

lindsay

so let me get this straight. a man who was nearly killed and possibly put into the witness protection program, you take photographs of and plaster them all over the net? i'm not saying it's him, in fact, I don't think it is - but either way, you stay classy TMZ!

gaby

That's just wrong!!! After all this time just let the man rest in oiece and let his family heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick tmz, just sick.