Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

Tupac Shakur: Click to view!

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, bitches.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

paris is a the chlamydia of the collective Hilton vagina

It IS an uncanny resemblance but, they say everyone has a double. I'd have to believe this is a Tupac doppelganger.

k

omg why can't TMZ find better things.. how about a yes or no answer not yes or definitely yes. Look at the morgue picture I am so sad and sick now.. thanks TMZ you suck

Shay

It does look like him, you also have to take in account that he has probably aged, and some weight gain

janet

you guys have to stop drinking on the night shift at TMZ!

Misspotential007

I wrote this song a long time ago a real long time ago ...-Dave Chapelle

Country Girl

Come on be for real Tupac have been oversees somewhere doing his own thang or what not; damn and how old should he look like looks pretty damn old to me with that thick a** mustache

augustina udosen

somebody should get hold of this guy,and use him for a 2pac movie,the hold world is waiting.

toni

You know what they say "all black people look alike" is that what you are trying to say TMZ?. TMZ is a bunch of racist!

Simon Nicol Diamond - SND

DAMN if this is 2 Pac then let's find out find this guy follow him let's find out and damn it you guys are medias go ahead and put 100% of your work on this is breaking news story ... whatever

Andrea

this is defenitly NOT tupac, that's it.

Janice

My son has been saying this for years, I have to make sure he dosn't see this. He has been driving me crazy

BEEZYBABY

If this photog found 2pac (if this is really him) we shold send him to Iraq to find bin laden LMAO!!!

Mass opinion

Wow, TMZ must really be scrambling for 'news', I'm done with this site. People's Court is the only place I will hear/see whatshisname again.

deh

IM SHOCKED WTF

elaine

Thats him..theres also a you tube if him on new years eve ans a guy yelling thats Tupac and Tupac looks at him and laughs!