Tyra Banks

Takes a Stand Against Alleged Stalker

4/29/2009 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks just took the stand in the trial of a man accused of stalking her -- a man who allegedly threatened to kill one of her employees for refusing to give him tickets to her show.

Tyra Banks: Click to watch
39-year-old Brady Green -- who has pled not guilty to misdemeanor stalking and harassment -- also sent love letters and flowers to Tyra and was arrested in March of 2008 for sneaking into her studio.

Tyra -- the first witness to take the stand -- told the court she's been forced to hire security because she's too scared to be alone.

Banks said Green is "more aggressive" than a regular fan -- but said "I don't fear for my life, I fear for my safety. I fear for my staff and people in my vicinity."

He faces a max of 90 days in jail if convicted.

UPDATE: Cross-examination is over, during which Green's lawyers tried to make the case that he never called, emailed or personally threatened Tyra.

Tyra's off the stand.

Terri

Just send him to jail for 90....and he'll be right back out and doing it again, somehow, some way. 90 days is nothing for pete's sake!

1970 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

What's up with all these hard-core stalkers? There's enough of 'em for their own reality show.

1970 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Questions:

Why is Tyra never shown with a male date?
Is this guy too dark for Tyra's taste?
Could Tyra's nose get any smaller?
Why is Tyra letting herself get so fat?

1970 days ago

uhHuh

they'd make a cute couple....give him a chance Ty...he loves you.

1970 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

she is nuts to turn down this STUD

1970 days ago

Jane

Wow, Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u? I have one questions for you:
How does one become such a shallow uninteresting b*tch?

1970 days ago

Serah

WTH is up with all the stupid celebrity stalkers out there. They're human just like us. They're just richer. Gosh. Its sickening how people can be infatuated with others to that extent!

1970 days ago

NudeMoon

Why would anybody WANT to stalk her?!

1970 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Serah I hope you are being sarcstic... I mean you are on this site!

poster #6 sounds like she must have weight issues!!! LOL jealous muffin top?

1970 days ago

M.R.B

DOES HE KNOW SHE ALWAYS GOT A WIG ON

1970 days ago

diana

That's a shame. He only gets 90-days. You will put him out on the street this sick-o and he will stalk and kill. THen, what will the Judge say or do.

1969 days ago

Delicious

it's freaky how some fan are so obsessed with these celebrities. People that go this far are mentally sick fckers that need to be put away.

1969 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I wonder why it is OK for women to lead men on? Just asking!

1969 days ago

Paige

Hey Tyra...he is black...and so are you! How can you possibly go against your own race? I thought the election of Obama was pretty clear that blacks don't go against their own, regardless of how different their views, opinions, murderous tendencies, etc.

What's wrong with you Tyra? Do you have a mind of your own or something?

1969 days ago

Tiahzzi

What the hell are you talking about? What does color have to do with it! Are you black and playing race card because you are an ugly reject?

1968 days ago