Kristin Cavallari

I'm Way Better Than LC

4/30/2009 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The claws are back out between "Laguna Beach" enemies celebrity Kristin Cavallari and Lauren Conrad -- with Kristin cattily claiming if she joins "The Hills" next season, "I will do it better than her."

Celebrity Kristin Cavallari: Click to watch
LC's vacant stares and awkward silence will be tough to beat.

ac33

It's kills me what people will do for money these days. I wonder if those producers of the hills would have the balls to walk a day in those kids shoes. I don't mean that as in they have a hard life to live because they don't but to have your personal life air all over t.v. and then to have someone try and script your life for ratings. It the worst display of i desperate I've ever seen. I don't say I blame L.C. at all and as far as the other they may as well just bent over and wiped there you know what's with all the money the just pay that silly girl.

ac33

Hills Fan

First of all Lauren didn't steal Stephen from Kristen, they both hooked up with him cause neither of them new about each other and when ask to pick one Stephen picked Kristen and Kristen never let it go. Lauren always liked Stephen and that's why they always remained friends. Second If you didn't see the finally of the hills she's already trying to move in on Justin Bobby. HO!

1917 days ago

Hills Fan

Oh and three does anyone notice that after Lauren started the Laguna Beach gig and left Kristen did it and ratings weren't that great so they started The Hills and Laguna beach disappeared and now that Lauren is leaving The Hills Kristen is taking over her show does this seem at all familiar. Next Jessica from Laguna is going to take over or that other chick and the hills will go to crap!

1917 days ago

Tyelor

I a tually went to school at Laguna Beach and graduatedin the same class. None of you guys know these girls so dont judge. This is television. You only see what the directors and producers want you to see. Really, these girls are nice and very easy to get along with.

1905 days ago

RACHEL

THT SHOW IS POINTLESS ANYWYS SO IT WUDN'T MATTER..

1951 days ago

jordan

LC aged much better than Kristin. She looks a lot older now. But she was hot as hell in Leguna Beach

1951 days ago

brazen weep

Where's the poll option "I don't know either of these two morons"?

1951 days ago

exbff

i choose option C: Self-Castration. Thanks though.

1951 days ago

Jim

krisitin is super hot. skanky LC tried to steal her man back back in Laguna, kristin has good reason not to like her

1951 days ago

OceanWave

Kristin has been and will always be a classless, talentless skank! She's been irrelevant for how long now??

1951 days ago

neorules2112

They both SUCK and SWALLOW, So who cares ...

1951 days ago

Donald Ray

Note to Pap, STOP with the STUPID, INSIPID, INANE comments already. You sound like a COMPLETE and WELL-SCHOOLED IDIOT. Like that chick would be even REMOTELY interested in an IMBECILE like YOU. Man, PLEASE, just RUN the camera and STFU.

1951 days ago

Crazy Oldie

they read an f'in script...get over it...both have a grade 4 education and "like..ohhh my god" nobody cares

1951 days ago

hamilTonyan

id do her

1951 days ago

kristinwho?

I can't believe people actually wanted her autograph! What is it selling for, 5 cents on ebay?

1951 days ago