Miss Cali -- The A-Rod of Pageantry?

4/30/2009 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez isn't the only star making news for a performance enhanced chest -- Miss USA loser Carrie Prejean thought a new rack would help her win the crown!

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
Miss California Exec. Director Shanna Moakler admits the organization paid for Prejean's boob job -- but while unnatural growth may get you punished in baseball, a fake chest is no reason to lose a pageant.

Homophobia however ...

Norwalkgirl

Apparently Miss Prejean is biblically correct but not booblically correct!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

CO
LMAO!!! but I told you to STFU and go f*ck yourself half an hour ago...and you kept coming back for more, NOW you want to stop "wasting your time" LOL...fine by me dear. buh buy, yes the skank should STFU she's a beatly pageant contestant (LOSER actually) she should just STFU and look pretty, no one wants to hear her talk...although I don't know how she's going to do that with that ugly horse face, the fake orange tan and that grand canyon of a mouth...oh and the fake t!ts, LOL.

Do Wha?!?!

The girl was ambushed with that question. It was deliberate and vindictive. And like others have said, just because you disagree with something DOES NOT mean you are a phobe or racist of any kind. And another good point that was made is that the gay and lesbian community kicks and screams about unjust treatment. Yet they have noooo problems dishing it out.

Keep up "fair and balanced" reporting, TMZ. Now....which way to Canada?

anthonysdreamgirl**

i am a completely straight woman who DOES beleive that homosexuals should have the same union rights as a man and a woman. the people against gay marriage may not like being called "homophobic" - but that's what it is - you belive that a man/man woman/woman should not marry because of the fear of ???? (insert concern here) so too bad if you don't like the term - that's exactly what it is. would you prefer the term "homobitches" since you think it's OK to judge who people love? or deny them of the rights that two people in love should have? just because most on this board think that marriage belongs exclusively to a man and a woman, doesn't mean it's right. miss california has the right to her opinion, just as i have the right to mine. whether you're for or against, you're all a bunch of bitches for attacking people who have a different opinion. "bitch" does not discriminate...

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

I am woman, hear me roar!

hahah...actually c*nt is my favorite word...because it gets the panties of "women" like you all up in a knot...like I give two sh!ts what strangers on a gossip site message board think of me...or whether they think I'm lying or not. LOL...thanks for sharing :-)

and take what like a man exactly? I'm not sure what you think you're giving me for me to "take it" LOL

Do Wha?!?!

OK #67. Like the gay/lesbians and all of Hollywood don't force their belief either. Of course not.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

# 74 Do wha?

how do they force their beliefs by wanting to marry people they love? how does THAT force anything down YOUR throat.? I'm sorry but I just don't understand that statement.

I can understand and respect the notion of "we don't want them teaching gay marriage in school" ok yeah if they did that, that would be forcing their belies/lifestyle down our throats...but how many schools teach about straight marriage? NONE...schools only teach about REPRODUCTION...not marriage...so again yes something like this I can understand...but how do they force anything by merely wanting to live their lives they way you and I do?

Joe

And the leftys continue to display their vile hatred and misogyny.

She is hot

F*ck this SKANK

I pray to GOD that you have not procreated!! The thought of one or two more individuals like yourself make me want to hurt myself!!! If you have though, dont worry your "messiah" Obama who can do no wrong in your eyes will take care of them. Oooopppsss,,, I mean the taxpayers will take care of them!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Barack the Magic Fraud

LMAO!!! if I told you I had procreated would you really hurt
yourself? really? if yes then yeah I have 10 kids ;-)

nah not yet...as soon as I'm done with my graduate school, which is in 4 months I will be
popping babies out with a quickness...and I thank you for your tax
dollars in advance :-)

anthonysdreamgirl**

And the leftys continue to display their vile hatred and misogyny.

Posted at 3:09PM on Apr 30th 2009 by Ter

take a look at your "rightys", Ter, what exactly are they displaying??

She is hot

F*ck this SKANK

Explains a whole lot that you are still in school! I am glad that your are in grad school and when you get out you can help pay the huge taxes that are going to be raised on all us!! Yeah yeah yeah, and dont say Obama only gonna raise taxes for 250,000 or more. Hopefully, you will get a job and help paying the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT he has put us in in just 100 days. He has spent more in 100 days then all previous presidents combined!! So hurry up and graduate and help us taxpayers out with this debt!!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Barack the Magic Fraud

sweetheart, I'm already paying taxes...have been working and paying taxes since I was 15 and I do so gladly. and the reason I am in graduate school IS to get a job that pays me a 6 figure salary...so I hope to be in the $250K bracket real soon and again I will pay taxes gladly to help other Americans lead a better life. I'd rather my taxes go towards improving my fellow American's lives as opposed to killing innocent people in wars half way across the world...but that's just me.

anthonysdreamgirl**

"He has spent more in 100 days then all previous presidents combined!!" - Congrats! You win for the most ignorant statement on here...and there's pretty stiff competition...

She is hot

F*ck this SKANK

Killing innocent people? Then why you vote for Obama, he promised to bring the troops home, didnt happen, then sends more soldiers to afghanistan to kill more "innocent" people. But it is ok because it is Obama.

IGNORANT STATEMENT?

Really, harvey levin is the anti-christ? He has spent more by signing the "stimulus bill" that he said he would not allow earmarks in and go through with a black marker and get rid of. Obama is going to quadruple the deficit you dumbass and my childrens children will be paying for this crap!!