OctoMom

Investigated by Police

Social Services

4/30/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0430_octomom_bn_tmz_01-1Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives questioned OctoMom Nadya Sulemen yesterday, after a teacher reported her 4-year-old autistic son showed up to school with a black eye and bite marks.

OctoMom's attorney told the AP her 2-year-old twins may have caused the bite marks, and tried to explain the bruising by saying "Poor Aiden, he falls a lot. He jumps at noises and things and bump furniture and walls."

No word if officials will take action. Good luck, Octo.

ZINA

WTF? Why do people care what's happenin' in this octo freaks everyday life ?
People are fueling this crazy b---hes every move. Everyones kids fall and run into things and yes even get blk eyes!!!
So why does she get so much attention ? Why because people are stupid and don't have a life of their own, and live
through that fake ass Angelina wantabe. Why Why? I for one will not read a mag. or watch a show about the bigest waste
of life I've ever seen or heard ever ever !!!! PLEASE STOP HER! STOP WRITING ABOUT HER, STOP PUTTING HER
ON TV TOO !!! I'M SOOOO SICK OF LOOKIN' AT THAT UGLY FACE & HEARING THAT HORRIBLE VOICE !!!! PLEASE
STOP TMZ. YA'LL ARE GIVING THAT THING WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!

Thetan Mapother

This hideous freakish looking beast looks like she escaped from some kind of Hellraiser horror movie. Her face is enough to induce violent gagging and vomiting...it looks like a cross between a frog, a sucker fish, and a giant halibut, scales ad slime included.

mom of two

Sun flower
Why did you bring 18 and counting into this??? Do the duggars owe anyone??? are they on public assistance??? are their kids out in the back yard all hours of the night??? NO!!! This is not even close to the same situation. These people take care of their kids and dont let the tax payers pay for them. Octo is white trash...she has more kids that she can care for....she doesnt work....and she lets tax payers pay for her "right" to have kids. Now she wants a reality show?!?!?!?!? why?!??!?! so she can get more money and never have to get a job and be in the lime light even more. The CPS needs to do the kids a huge favor and take these kids away while they have a fighting chance at a good life. So no this woman's name should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as the duggars. Yes the Duggars have a house full of kids but you know what???? Their 18 kids act better than those who only have one or two. Octo's mom's house is not a house it is a zoo where the animals are allowed to run free as long as they dont bother mom.

ResponsibleMom

CPS was doing their job and so was the child's teacher. Autisic children usually don't have adequate language skills to express what has happened to them. They need extra attention. I care for my one year old grandson and a two year old girl every day. Believe me I keep my eyes on them closely to prevent biting,hitting, pushing and the like. Accidents do happen but the woman has an army of nannies to do her job for her. Perhaps there are other clues the teacher picked up on that in addition to the bruising and bite marks prompted her to have the boy's welfare checked on.

Normal Californian

Soo tired of Octomom's 15 minutes of fame! Child Protective should just get those babies away from her and into a (few) loving home(s) where they will receive the proper amount of love and attention. She is not going to be successful and it is so unfair to those poor kids.

RACHEL

Plz tk these kids away from this NUT!

LST

I honestly think this woman has a pregnancy fetish.
Got herself stuffed full of babies.
And now she doesn't know what to do with the aftermath.
An autistic kid with bruises is not unusual at all, but I guess its something to keep an eye on.
I doubt a full investigation is merited.

Nanci

Time to take the kids...all the kids away from her yet? She can't explain? Maybe if the woman would stay at home and actually be a hands on mother she would know where her kid got the bruises. When you are out buying make-up, shopping and getting a new TAT you can't possibly know everything your young children are doing! OctoMom is Octo-FRAUD! She just loves the media attention and has constantly found to be lying. She's just one big piece of work that needs to be stopped. Right now...she's gotten away with so much crap that she thinks it's all ok...one day, her day...it's coming! I know I won't be surprised! OCTO-FRAUD AIN'T NO MOM!

Kathryn

I cannot stand this woman, but I do care what happens to her children. I'm just saying that children who are autistic need special, intensive care. I'm just questioning whether this woman is capable of taking adequate care of all 14 children without some or all of them suffering. There simply isn't enough of her to go around, and when the new babies get older, all of those kids are going to hunger for adequate attention. It just isn't pysically possible.

foolish girl

I can't understand why people are saying that it is normal for a child to bite. My friend son has been kicked out of 6 daycare centers for biting other children and teachers who try to stop him from attacking the other children. If this was a normal part of growing up daycare centers and schools would not kick your child out. Even the schools realize that a child biting is not normal and needs to be dealt with quickly because other parents do not take kindly to their children being bitten. I am sorry but anyone who thinks it is okay for a child to run around attacking and biting other children like a dog really needs help.

Nadya's autistic son was not the one doing the biting it was her 2 yr old biting the autistic 4 yr old. The poor little guy can't defend himself verbally to let people know he is hurt. He has tantrums as these kids do and that is why they need constant supervision that obviously he is not receiving. If she or the nannies can't watch him 24/7 they need to put protective gear on his head. God forbid he hits his head and in up in the hospital. The older he gets his tantrums may worsen.She is only one woman and once he is older he will need to be watched ever so closely from hurting himself and other people because these kids are very strong. She always said that she is really attached to him because he is autistic but once the babies started coming home his needs are being pushed to the side.

I am not for or against Nadya but she had a chance to change the public's view of her by doing the RO videos but she chose to continue to add fuel to the fire of opinions about her by doing and saying off the wall things on video. I can't for the life of me understand why her attorney has not hired her a good image consultant.

Barbara

NADYA, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME SUPERVISING YOUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF SPENDING HOURS SHOPPING OR GETTING A TATTOO. i WATCHED A VIDEO OF HER AND IN IT ONE KID WAS GOING AROUND BITING ANOTHER. NADYA JUST LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND SAID, " HA HA...I WAS A BITER, HE'LL GROW OUT OF IT." SHE DID NOTHING TO CORRECT THE CHILD! WHEN WILL HE GROW OUT OF IT NADYA? WHEN HE BITES A CHUNK OF FLESH OUT OF ONE OF THE BABIES WHICH THEN WILL REQUIRES STITCHES? GROW UP YOU STUPID BITCH AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN PROPERLY OR GIVE THEM UP FOR ADOPTION TO COUPLES WHO WOULD GIVE THEM THE LOVE AND CARE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF GIVING!

Jilly

I never thought I'd be signing on to comment in favor of Nadya... but my twins used to bite each other all the time when they were 9mos-2 years, then my younger 2 used older brother as a teething toy, too... so long as the bite marks aren't the size of an adult mouth, I get that CPS has to investigate, but I hope this is just one big nothing... honestly, what four-year old child doesn't get bruises now and then?? Especially a 4-year old BOY!!

This family is going to be subject to over-reaction at everything... and I guess they'd better just get used to it. Sad, though...

smoochme

The only news is that it took so long.

Kevin

Hopefully the Octowhore and her litter of bastards will get the swine flu and die.

SoCal Razzles

Another sign that OctoMom can't handle all those kids. She should let go of her ego and give those kids a better life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments