OctoMom

Investigated by Police

Social Services

4/30/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0430_octomom_bn_tmz_01-1Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives questioned OctoMom Nadya Sulemen yesterday, after a teacher reported her 4-year-old autistic son showed up to school with a black eye and bite marks.

OctoMom's attorney told the AP her 2-year-old twins may have caused the bite marks, and tried to explain the bruising by saying "Poor Aiden, he falls a lot. He jumps at noises and things and bump furniture and walls."

No word if officials will take action. Good luck, Octo.

Kristan

Kids hurt themselves all the time. Just because she has so many does not mean she is bad mother. I'm tired of all these hypocritically people. You all need to shut the hell up! Until you know what it feels like to have so many children, you need to keep your damn mouth shut!!!

agentn2000

Please someone save these kids from this situation! Does a child need to die before the State of California determines she is an unfit mother? She finds any excuse possible to not be stuck at home with her kids (getting tattoos, shopping, getting her nails done, etc.). She is also looking at purchasing a pig to add to her probably already messy and dirty new home. A pig is a real appropriate city pet, don't you think. Also has anyone else noticed the new interesting links that TMZ has added to our comments? The new links get triggered by using words like attorney, degree, phone, TV, business, sun, get a job, nut, child rearing, etc. Pretty funny!

firebaby

she has a son with autism and still went to have 8 babies? plz plz plz let this woman just go away... she's getting all what she wanted from those 14 kids--- celebrity.....

Mayu

yeah, kids get hurt all the time...

but I never showed up to school with black eyes and bite marks.

Bite marks are a bit different than normal, every day "Kid" injuries. the black eye I would say, ok to... but bite marks? How unsupervised would a kid have to be to get bite marks that are hard enough to be noticable at school? Usually if a kid bites another kid, the marks go away unless they're really bad, hard bites.

kade

Nothing will happen to Octomom. I'm in SoCal, I know the social workers around here, they'll only step in when a child is being severely abused. Otherwise, they do nothing.

I called social services in LA county over a a ditzy neighbor of mine who's 4 kids were constantly covered in bruises, dirty, and wandering around alone late at night. What did social services do? Give her more aid. Her son was diagnosed with aspergers autism, qualified him for all sorts of social services, even gave her respite care. This went on for a year before social services removed the kids because the live-in boyfriend was beating the kids.

c300e517

Please TMZ I'm begging, STOP COVERING OCTOMOM. She is the biggest loser and probably socked the kid in the eye for publicity. Please don't report on her and hopefully the authorities will eventually take the kids from this psycho.

alwaysonmymind

Children with autism can self injure themselves, but I have to wonder who was watching him? With all of those nannies in the house, how could this be done? Someone must have forgotten about him and all of this brusing which takes a bit of time, should not have happened. Mom....why did she not respond back to the notes from the teacher, or return the calls. Having a child with special needs means you have to take special means to make sure they are protected.

John

While I'm not one to feel sorry for this crazy b***h, this is ridiculous. Kids get bumps all the same, especially boys and especially autistic kids (particularly ones that act out, rather than withdraw). That teacher just wants to get on tv.

Joanie

THE CHILD ALSO HAD A BITE MARK ON HIS BACK!!!! WHO'S WATCHING THEM WHEN THIS HAPPENS????? I WOULD BE CONCERNED FOR THOSE INFANTS. WHAT IF HE DECIDES TO BITE OR HURT ONE OF THEM????? A SIX YR OLD ANSWERED THE PHONE FROM 911, AND STATED THAT HER "MOMMY & DADDY WENT OUT, AND THE BABYSITTER (ONE) WAS BUSY MAKING FOOD AND COULDN'T COME TO THE PHONE. ONE SITTER FOR 14 KIDS??? THESE KIDS ARE NOT SAFE WITH THIS IRRESPONSIBLE BIOTCH. SHE'S PLANNG A REALITY SHOW, AND CLOTHING LINE., I WILL NEVER WATCH ANYTHING SHE'S ON, NOR WILL I BUY ANYTHING SHE'S PEDDLING. I DON'T BUY ANY MAGAZINES SHE'S IN EITHER. MORON

Lippy Loo

How long will it be before Aiden jumps or bumps on those 8 Octo babies? These kids deserve a real mom, not some freakish, froggy lips skank!

Jimmy Z

You can't get the children away from this psycho soon enough. Mark my words: If the police don't move in, real trouble is on the way.

chrisa

just when i thought we were rid of her, tmz has to post something. at this point who cares?! c.p.s. will DO NOTHING, so why waste your breath posting about it folks?

it'll take at least the death of one child before they will actually do anything, if they do anything at all. she has a lawyer to bark for her, he is married to someone higher up in c.p.s. from what i have heard, so its a stretch to think something will be done.

things are so much more peaceful without her ugly mug plastered all over your site tmz. but you just had to follow suit after the radar story.

folks, who cares anymore? she is a leech, will always be a leech and has gotten away with ripping off america, so people accept it and move on... nothing you can do about it.

tlynn

Ah, alas the "Neverending Story" continues. A psycho, uneducated, welfare rat queen, has a few children. 1 diagnosed with autism. STOP SIGN! Twins on the way! STOP SIGN! Still no job, 6 children and living in her parents rental. Disability settlement from previous "front" job (worked what, a few days)! STOP SIGN! lVF (which she knew exactly how many eggs were transferred) 8 more kids! STOP SIGN! 14 kids, on welfare, no place to live, NO CPS, NO DCFS....no consequence!! The part that is so disturbing is she has all these kids, no father (no choice given to the children), no means of support, no financial stability, NO CONSEQUENCES FOR HER IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS AT THE HANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN!! Still no CPS.DCFS! Buys a 4 bedroom house (put in her fathers name) for 14 kids! STOP SIGN! What in the hell is a 4 bedroom house going to do for 14 children, 4 nannies, and half the media & reality crew!! I'm surprised all these kids are trying to kill one another or Nadya! There is not enough room for anybody to breathe, live, function or grow!! A spa in the backyard with all these special needs children to drown themselves in? Ok, a pig? A dog? And exactly just what are these pets supposed to do...wait to be slaughtered? Maul one or more of these kids out of agitation? SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL 14 OF THESE KIDS....EVER!!!!!!!!! She's a selfish, looney, egotistical POS!!!!!!!! She is no more concerned with taking care of those children than the paid nannies are!! So, I guess now we wait for this child to attack one of the babies before CPS/DCFS steps in! Gloria Allred & AIW knew exactly what was going on, before they set foot in that house. Nadya got rid of them out of fear of being exposed, not that we didn't already have a clue from the get go...so she conjured up a story that Gloria & AIW were trying to steal one or her babies! Ok, sure, she's got 14...but they just want one!! GOOD GOD, what is it going to take to save these children and give them a chance in life to become normal contributing citizens in society. SHE'S A POS!!! I feel sorry for the neighbors who have to live in the same neighborhood as this Octozestswamp!!!

2008 days ago

Rose

To those of you who pretend to think that biting in children is normal, I have this to say. I've worked in preschools with normal, disadvantaged, and handicapped kids, and have known very few children who exhibited this kind of unacceptable behavior. I have a number of degrees (for what it's worth,: Suleman has one too, supposedly, and we know how much she learned!!!) and am the mother of three successful adult children. Slapping, hitting, and biting are not normal behaviors and are the hallmarks of future bullies. This behavior should be addressed and stopped. If it is not, the child will remain an unrepentant bully throughout his school years and probably his entire life.

And yes, the autistic child may have hurt himself, but he didn't bite himself on the back. Knowing that one of her children had severe autism (two others draw disability for handicaps, also) Suleman was terribly irresponsible to have at least six more eggs implanted. The octuplets are at high risk for autism, cerebral palsy, and a host of mental and physical disabilities, and of course, Octomom knew this. I do not believe that Suleman loves these children at all--to her, they're a meal ticket and a passport to fame. She seems to be mentally impaired and to have a serious personality disorder. I think that it is only a matter of time before one or more of the children is seriously hurt or even dies due to neglect.

2008 days ago

len

Some women assume the title of Mother, based upon a physiological event. A title, based upon giving birth to a baby. A mother encompasses so much more than a title. In my opinion, octo fails in this respect. It is perfectly obvious , just where her priority is. It is not the children .it is the Camers & the interviewer. I see her children's behaviour.& I see her behavior as she reacts to them.......while the camera is rolling. Her attention to them is cursory.............they are actually trying to receive attention from her......................but the interview is her priority. The camera receives the attention, the children do not. Yes, I noted the child jumping up & down in the crib, & yes.I noted the free for all in the pool. I did not note any supervision. The behavior of the child.the small, lighterhaired child, is very eloquent.. It is maladaptive behaviour. He is an unpleasant child. The root cause is obvious. Perhaps to lynette & kristan, this is not apparent. The fact that they do not appear concerned, speaks volumes. In my opinion , Octo is an abhorrent, negligent mother...whose first concern is for herself, & her own needs. I sincerely believe, that they are here to fill Her needs...........money & fame............that she is not here to fill their needs. Her past & present, behavior, is a testament to her character...............which I view as disgusting & despicable. If she were my "mother", I would do what I did.............Suffer. Social Services did not come to my rescue. I struggled against the adversity of a non-mother who used me to her own advantage. ......And then I left........... Lynette & Kristen. I do not share or respect your view..or "mothers" reflective of you. Kristan.......If you are not already on medication, you need some. The past history of Octo will be reflected in her future. It will be dismal. Her progeny will perpetuate this misery .....if they survive.

2007 days ago