Susan Boyle Is Risen

4/30/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week's Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle posed for her Vogue magazine cover shoot outside her Scotland home on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Suze's hair and makeup compliments of a good night's sleep, outfit by J.K. Rowling's Hogwarts Robe Collection. The bloodless legs are her own.

JR

She's not all fake like most famous women. I think a lot of men would be SHOCKED if they saw women without makeup, air brushing, implants, hair extensions, etc. Even Halle Berry looks bad without her makeup.

Black Teef

Would like to raise a pertinent question at this point...shaved or thick full bush snaking down to her kneecaps?

Mik

Your from TMZ!

i'd be proud too

i have the same type of pjs from walmart LOL

VS

Seriously the first thing I thought was that it was Jack Black..NACHOOOOO! She claims that she has never been kissed, now I see why. Can you imagine making out with her? : O

papa bear27

Lol! Oh Good.... I'm not alone!... I think she looks like Jack Black too!!!! That would be awesome for him to imitate her on Saturday Night Live!

Black Teef

I get that same look when squeezing off a big difficult fart.

lacey

TMZ has always been crude and rude - even to those that don't deserve it. In this case, leave this woman alone - how dare you try to bring her down all over a photo of her in a robe. I don't know how any of your staff can look themselves in the mirror in the morning. TMZ has gotten too nasty, too self-serving and frankly, I don't think I will visit this site again. There are too many other "celeb" sites that aren't as vicious.

yadda yadda

sorry, her voice isn't that beautiful, she sings ok but not any different than any other church mom. Even if she does sing well does that make her any more special then someone pretty? Why does her laziness (yes she is lazy and doesn't care and that is why she looks so ugly) make her more special than someone who also sings well and looks presentable?

Tracy

Is this a man or woman? I hear she/he can sing but man gonna take a lot of photo shoping by the magazines!

Tracy

At least it looks like they did her Eyebrows

woohoo

She looks like Micky Dolenz.

g-dawg

omg TMZ strikes again. That's not cool, Harvey. She's the darling of the English speaking world and you guys keep taking cheap shots, man. :( Not cool, TMZ, not cool at all!

UGGGGHHH

SUSAN BOYLE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! I HOPE YOU WIN..............

amy

omg, it's like mrs. doubtfire; a women who's really a man