« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Usain Bolt: This Little Piggy Went to the Hospital

4/30/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not like Usain Bolt's feet hit the ground when he runs anyway -- but the fastest man on the planet emerged from the hospital yesterday with a pair of bandaged up feet.

media_removed.jpg

Bolt -- who lost control of his BMW yesterday after cops say he was speeding on a wet highway in Jamaica -- has been forced to drop out of a race this weekend due to his minor foot injuries.

The weird part: He injured his feet after the wreck -- when he stepped on thorns while getting out of his smashed ride.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Les

(8. he is an IDIOT and cant drive..B4 his big wins the guy drove a darn donkey..SO, he buys a bmw which he cant drive..HAHA dumbell..go take some driving lessons and buy a bicycle B4 You try the BIG TIME which You aint and never will be...

Posted at 3:27PM on Apr 30th 2009 by Leea)

Before you open your mouth you should know what your talking about.
Bolt, went to a specialist BMW M driver school at the Nürburgring in Germany last year to learn how to handle the high-performance car. I recked my Audi ON A WET SLICK ROAD here in the states.
Beside all of that if I was in Jamaica I wouldn't have any shoes on either. I live in Fl. and I see it all the time.
Some Americans (which thats what I am) think that people from other counrtydon't have anything or at least not as much as they do. You better stop watching some of that crap you see on TV and Staying inside you hotels when you go on vacation and really see how the other man lives.
Bolt did not just come on the scene .
I wish him well and hope to see him kicking butt soon.

RACHEL

Confused

Ummm...shoes might have helped prevent this!

ruiz8ball

Maybe in stead of giving him a BMW a year supply of shoes would have been better and safer.

Chuck

Um, funny thing about the foot injury and him being shoeless....the car was given to him by Puma.

MJ

Way to wreck a new M3 Usain!

Chucky

These Crazy Jamaican's don't seem to wear shoes very ofter........Ya' Mon.

Anna

nique

@ Leea. Kiss our black a***ses b**tch, and FYI Usain used to drive a pretty nice honda even b4 his big wins, ur the one whos dumb, ur jus jealous bcuz ur the one riding a bike. hahahahaha b**tch.
@chuck most people including myself feel more comfortable driving without shoes

Jamaican

I drive and I feel comfortable driving without shoes, and you all are just jealous that a small and beautiful Island beat your ass in the olympic, and for your information Usain has 2 other cars, plus houses and he traves the world I beat you all have not.

Wc from Sc

# 8 THE ONLY THING I'M GOING TO SAY IS ( WHOA)

Horhay

The best part about the picture is his Ensure shirt

RACHEL

IM PRETTY SURE HES USE TO WLKN ON BARE FEET... UMMM BY THE WY WHO THE HELL "SPEEDS" ON A WET ASS SURFACE!? DUMBASS.

Wc from Sc

# 13 THE ONLY THING I'M GOING TO SAY IS (WHOA)

Omar

I'm glad he's ok and will be back to showing the world how much they suck at running.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments