'9 to 5' Ladies:

29 Years of Work

5/1/2009 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 29 years since "9 to 5" hit theaters, but everyone's favorite office gals -- Doralee, Violet and Judy -- aren't ready to take that retirement package just yet.

Dolly, Lily and Jane

Jane Fonda, 71, Dolly Parton, 63, and Lily Tomlin, 69, reunited in NYC last night for the opening of the Broadway adaptation of the hit film.

Mr. Hart was all tied up and couldn't make it.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

"I killed the boss! You don't think they're going to fire me for a thing like that??"

"He's a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."

"I can do whatever I want! If I want to play sex games or do M&M's, you can't stop me!"
"M&M's??!!"

Terri

Dolly was on Dave last week and Dabney was to be there, wonder what happened to him. I too loved, loved, loved that movie, the ENTIRE movie, and of course the song, who doesn't still sing it if it's played on some oldies show. In fact the little diddy is now running thru my brain. Now, as for how they look these days, Jane (and I hate this when anyone does it man or woman) you are far too over tanned, someone definitely oversprayed you, don't like it, ick. Tone that down and you look great for your age babe! Dolly, well girl, you're just you and always have been. What I love about you, besides your talent as a singer and songwriter, is that you have always poked fun of yourself. One thing I'm not quite sold about however is if we truly, truly know you're real birth age. Lily, one ringy dingy, two ringy dingys, CLASSIC. LMAO. My only comment is I can definitely see where your make up ends on your neck and your white skin starts on your chest -- ugh mistake on your make-up artists part toots. But definitely not overdone on the shading sweets. You look fab for your age!

I hope the play is a huge, huge success!!!! Good luck ladies and especially to Dolly because I know this is and has been her special lil baby, her project.

Linda Mott

Wow they look wonderful, I wish them all the best.

Jezzy

One of my all-time fav movies. These ol broads still got it goin on!

Lil

I love Jane Fonda and she is gorgeous! anybody that says different is jealous. I dont think she has had much work done. She was really pretty and is still a very good looking woman.
Dolly I love her too but she needed to quit a longggg time ago.She now borders on being difficult to look at like Kenny Rogers.
Lilly looks the same just 20 years older......

blonde

WOW! Jane Fonda looks fabulous! She's 71?? Never could tell. Go Jane Go!!

abcdefg

Hard to believe Dolly is the YOUNGEST here! She looks at least 73 years old, not 63. Jane Fonda looks fantastic!

NudeMoon

3 Hot mommas!! This is one of those movies you can watch over and over again, and Dolly always looks seXy!

Dolly (to Mr Hart)
" i'll change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot "!

ginny

these women f'ing ROCK...

ginny

SoCal Razzles

Should say: '9 to 5' Ladies: 29 Years of PLASTIC SURGERY Work

MIA Son

Fonda is and will always be a traitor. Anyone that works with her, watches her, or gives her basic human respect should be ashamed.

Some things are unforgiveable. What she did was unforgiveable.

Thekid

so, I'm guessing her boobs are still in their 20's? She's got that going for her, which is nice...

jean

WOW---- what the hell would Americans do without plastic surgery??????

Bex

You would have to hate yourself pretty bad to chop up your face like Dolly Parton. No self esteem, couldn't she have made it on her singing talent alone? Pathetic and sad this behavior is not scrutinized for the sickness it is.

DalTXJim

I'm not so sure they all don't look better today than they did in 1980! You GO ladies. All 3 of you are GORGEOUS, not to mention wonderful people!

1907 days ago