'9 to 5' Ladies:

29 Years of Work

5/1/2009 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 29 years since "9 to 5" hit theaters, but everyone's favorite office gals -- Doralee, Violet and Judy -- aren't ready to take that retirement package just yet.

Dolly, Lily and Jane

Jane Fonda, 71, Dolly Parton, 63, and Lily Tomlin, 69, reunited in NYC last night for the opening of the Broadway adaptation of the hit film.

Mr. Hart was all tied up and couldn't make it.

LeeF

I can not get over how amazing Jane Fonda looks! 71? No way! I don't care what people say about what she did during her anti-war days. At the end of the day, she had a point - the war was wrong and should have never happened. And no matter what your view, one can not take away the talent this woman possess. They are all 3 amazing women.

1974 days ago

tattooed white trash...

Ha ha..you really need GOOD writers because your writers BLOW!!

Victoria

Please Ms. Parton...NO MORE PLASTIC SURGERY ON YOUR FACE!!!! Jane & lily don't look to bad at all now...but poor Dolly, OMG she looks like an alien..and I don't mean the illegal kind either.

artie help

i once saw lily drop a big dollop right on dolly's cans, at marty ingall's annual holiday party.

Yvie

I loved this movie, watched it all the time as a child. I use to think all work schedules were really only '9 to 5' but then reality hit when I began working 55 hours a week...lol

Bex

Dolly Parton looks simply hideous!

stewie griffin

the youngest one of the group looks the WORST!! Jane and Lilly look fab..Dolly needs to lay off the plastic surgery!

fred smilek

They look pretty good for their age, don't you think so?

Dixie

I never would have guessed that Jane Fonda is 71. She looks great.

LYNDSAY

love em love em love em love em and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (LADIES)...........they rock!

dee

This is a bad photo of Dolly. She was on The View this morning and looked great. All three of them have had some work done, but they look very natural and beautiful.

janet

Ladies your still great!

MNgirl

There has been alot of work done between the three of them, but they still look great. Dolly just needs to gain about 10 lbs and fill out a little bit.
I saw Dolly in Las Vegas years ago, and she was Great! We were there for the weekend and honestly, couldn't get tickets to what we wanted to see (which I don't remember anymore) but were able to get Tx for Dolly. I had NO idea how fabulous she was! I'd grown up hearing her on the radio and Dad had some of her early albums. She has a beautiful voice and played the banjo like you can't believe. She was well worth the $$ and we left Vegas very glad to have seen her.

kris

how come they all have their head facing the same way after 29years..lol..very funny to look at !!!!

xcalibur

LILY TOMLIN DOES CHRISTIAN BALE RANTS. THOSE WERE FUNNY!!!! CHECK THEM OUT ON YOUTUBE. =)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments