Nick Cannon Makes Mariah Cry

5/1/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Luckily for her, the tears were of the happy variety -- because Mariah Carey totally lost it when Nick Cannon played a tribute video for his sugar mama at their one-year wedding anniversary party at the Palms in Vegas.

Nick & Mariah: Launch Photos
We're just as surprised they made it as you are.

TORI

I really hope he's sincere, she deserves real happiness with someone who truly loves her. You go Mariah!!!!

1900 days ago

K

I've never seen Mariah like this before.
She is truly in love & happy.
This really made me cry.
They deserve all the best.

1900 days ago

Chiquita

So sweet. I'm happy that Mariah has finally found her man.

bitch please

Aaaaw.... these two are awesome together. They are both so obviously happy and in love. I hope it lasts forever for them!

Mimi you are gorgeous and so is your man!

Terri

Is it a major push up going on inside that dress with her boobs or whaaaaaat? I do not remember them being that BIG or has she had them enhanced hmmm? Anyway, who knows, good, not good, they're together after a year, roll on. Your clock is ticking -- so far no baby, thus I'm thinking, you must need some artificial help. Are you going to follow suit like so many other of your co-horts and have petri dish twins? Might as well.

June Pollard

Nick and Mariah:

Congratulations on your one year anniversary; hope you have many more. I am so happy for the
two of you. Looking forward to seeing the little toddlers one day. Mariah if it is a girl, name
her Evangeline Butterfly Cannon and if it is a boy, Michael Jett Cannon.

June P.
chillyinjune@aol.com

tamone

FIRST id like to start off by sayin to the HATERS!

mariah is NOT fat &
nick is NOT a loser.

why is it so hard to believe that 2 beautiful,talented people are in love!?
anyways, this was very touching &
im so glad to see mariah happy shes deserves the best in the worlld & so does nick!
GOD BLESS THEM BOTH

sarah

wow people are so jealous of her.i dont blame them shes smokin!!!KEEP HATIN PEOPLE BECAUSE SHE HAS EVERYTHING YOU DONT!!!THEY LOOK SO HAPPY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3