Oh My Lord ... Tupac!

5/1/2009 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we've gotten to the bottom of the mysterious pic of the dude who looks very much like Tupac Shakur ... kinda.

Tupac

Here's what we know. The man walked into Bourbon Rocks in New Orleans last Sunday, and he caught the eye of the D.J. on duty -- MC Difficult. Mr. Difficult grabbed the mic and hollered, "Tupac's alive!" The crowd cheered and Difficult went over to the guy and asked his name. The man said, "My name is My Lord."

Tupac shakur - click to viewMr. Difficult then took a pic with Mr. Lord/Tupac (above), who then drank Budweiser for three hours with a hot chick. On his way out, Mr. Lord/Tupac asked Mr. Difficult if he knew where he could score some good weed.

Sounds like Tupac to us ...

Michael Graham

Dude looks like Pac the way Bazzaroe Looks like Superman

who knows

this is not the same guy in these two pictures. Check out how the ears line up from the eyes. One of them has ears much higher on his head than the other. I don't think either is Tupak but these are not the same guys.

2pac Fan

how stupid are u guys,,,his tattoos arent even there

bob loblaw

thats it. im done with tmz. this tupac crap got old days ago yet your staff is still writing about it. tmz has one less fan now.

mumobs

Thats Mylord Ive known him since high school and hes the same guy from the other picture.

Buffy

Oh I remember him...he used to be a bouncer at Saddle Ranch (the one next to Universal Studios)...I thought of him when they showed this on TMZ, but not until I read it here that his name is "My Lord" I realized it was him....How funny, me and my girlfriends used to always say he looked like 2Pac.

SERIOUSLY!!!

I still goin' with the "Witness Protection Program" theory!

Sabrina

This is totally funny! I know this guy he is a really good friend of the family! My brother grew up with him! he i such a sweet guy! When tmz first reported this i was like that's Mylord! it it was! too funny!

Richie-Rich

He said his name was LORD. He looks like an old school rapper named Lord Shafiyq.

Rick Garcia

That's def Tupac - He's aged, but that's Tupac 100% - Nice find, TMZ!!

hehe

Some of you posters are so dumb with your investigative work. That is the same dude from the last two stories on this subject. No wonder innocent people go to jail on wrong eyewitness accounts.

tina

None of these fools are Tupac, I should know,, hes my baby daddy.

Vanessa Kaye

um we have a problem. Can any one explain why the man in the tupac pictures is wearing a completely different shirt from Lord the man in the picture with Mr Difficult??? Uh oh.

whatthefrig

Those hand gestures are so retarded, who does that anymore!!! So gangster!!

Elizabeth