Susan Boyle: Jacked Up

5/1/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle outside her home yesterday (left) -- and funnyman Jack Black at an event in March (right).

media_removed.jpg

One of them forgot to shave.

We're just sayin'.

mary

TMZ people. I demand you take this down! Don't post anything about Susan Boyle in the future. She is beloved one around world. How low you can go?? I don't know why TMZ even exist. you bouch of low class, low quality people who dosent know what is the 'beauty'. I for one will never visit this stupid site again.

Doc

Gawd no wonder she has never been kissed... Phew can u amagine waking up
to that ... NIGHTMARE...

xcalibur

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! THE TRUTH!! LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON. HEY, THOUGHT SUSAN WAS A VIRGIN?? =)

Kristin

Kay this picture was obviously taken of her when she went out to get the morning paper. The poor woman... she just wants to share her talent with the world but instead has to deal with idiots camping out infront of her home to try to get a crappy shot like this one. btw...shut it with the "we're just sayin" crap. It's annoying and immature!

mary

TMZ must have bouch of brianless people. You have received so many angry responses for all your Susan Boyle posts. why you still keep to post those low class act? do you want to lose all your readers??

Karen

I posted links to images of Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees -- who looks Susan looks a heck of a lot more like than Jack Black. The post was removed. I guess they didn't like the idea that my picture was more spot on LOL

merijoe

I hope Susan has a good sense o humor. We love you in America, Susan, dont take any of this to heart, we love you just the way you are, no matter what others say or print- keep singing sweetie

Bash a Pap

TMZ employs a shallow pit of fools and idiots so no surprise that they make fun of everyone who is not pretty in that LA way. They are vapid, silly and useless morons who could not get real jobs in journalism so they shill this crap every day. What a sad life for the cretins who work at TMZ.

funnyfarm

that is just wrong. shame on you.

puhllleeez

Why are people getting so upset about this? TMZ is hardly the site to come to if you want serious, important news. It's all fun and games here so lighten up, people! And hellyeah, she does look like Jack Black!

Jus D truth

I'll bet Jack would LOVE to have Susan sing in his band! TMZ don't make jokes of peple that have real God-Given talent!!!! All of your staff focus on plastic, lipo, & silicone and think thats real beauty!!! Harvey you & your staff need to quit 'hating' on this wonderful lady. OOOH, and Harvey......get rid of that BLUE CUP w/the RED STRAW....you look completely STUPID - like you have the need to be sucking on 'something'

Maddawg

OK, yeah right. The lady didn't ask for any attention, but she put herself on a television show? Give me a break! They say she is undiscovered talent, but that's a ploy. She has sang public before and her voice is already on records. So, she's not as innocent as you think. She's no different than the average media whore. Just a hell of a lot uglier.

boone315

Please do not give Jack any movie ideas, Please!

Birchness

To all of the TMZ Haters - are you saying Jack Black isn't hot? Because I think THAT is rude! ha-ha. I hate to say it, but my first thought when I saw the picture of her in her robe was that she looked like Jack Black's Grandma. I'm telling you - she should be in the Nacho Libre sequel!!!!

well well

Not a good comparison. They don't look similar in the least. Susan, unlike Jack, can actually sing yet he's the one with the music "career?" Oh, and BTW, aside from his final scene with Bruce Willis in "The Jackal," Jack Black has never, ever, in the history of time, ever been funny. All he can do is mug for the camera but is supposed to be a musician and actor... sigh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments