Vanessa Hudgens

Settles for More than Zac

5/1/2009 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa HudgensVanessa Hudgens has settled a lawsuit with the former producer who claims she stiffed him.

Hudgens' lawyer tells TMZ, "My client appreciates Mr. Vieira's efforts early in her recording career. We're glad to be able to resolve the issues in a mutually agreeable fashion."

Translation -- settled for an undisclosed sum.

jackie

money!

NOBODY YOU KNOW

I'D LOVE TO STIFF HER, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! :P

craven

I wonder is she still has a big bush?

princesspink

I saw her naked. Wax much, honey?

John

You didn't bold the lawyer's name... that's bad for search engine optimization. Come on TMZ!

TimP

I wonder if he was the one to tell her to post naked pictures of herself online. She became a household name in 2 days flat. ALA Paris Hilton. I wonder how much she gets paid to be Zacs beard?

who dat

oh ya, she has the 80's style bush, trimmed to a triangle (I). Go easy on her, a good beard is difficult to find in hollowywood. Zac is a queer as a $3 ddollar bill. Allegedly.

NOBODY YOU KNOW

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HER MY SERVICES AS HER PERSONAL WAXER AND/OR TRIMMER. I WOULD PAY HER WHATEVER IS IN MY POCKETS AND THE FLOOR OF MY CAR COMBINED, BUT I WANT FULL CRAFT SERVICE PRIVLEDGES IN RETURN. THIS OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :P

SoCal Razzles

Sickos.

butterlegs

"Johnny Vieira sued Vanessa, claiming she refused to honor a deal they inked before she made it big."

She made it big? What has she done besides send naked pics and play in the crap that is High School Musical??

NEXT...............

Linda Mott

I'm glad they settled, that's the American way. Maybe she should have hired Tippy Katz, Esq. (he's a lawyer)

Seriously

Hope she didn't have to fork over too much. She needs to save what money she has.
Ya can't do teenager roles forever. She's not exactly off the charts talent-wise so what's next for her?
Now Zac has the "stuff".

shannon2

If I woke up tommorrow morning magically shrunken to three inches in height I'd climb in her butt and just live there.

Oh, i'd go out once in a while, like to a movie or something, because I'm not a freak.

But mainly I'd just hang out in my buttcave.

jv123

Johnny Vieira responds :

Although there was a ruling against me, its obvious I'm getting smeared. Probably because her reputation has been damaged ( by the naked picture scandals and poor sales at the box office) . To get sympathy shes being portrayed as the victim. I signed Vanessa back in 2004 , developed her and landed her in HSM. For my efforts I got next to nothing in return. 2 years later when I didn't remove her head shot from an old myspace site she sued me Now I would like to set the record straight.
I give everything I got to my artists and don't ask for anything until they make it. So when one does make it and bails on me its pretty rough. I've done nothing but helped Vanessa's career and now mine is being hurt by it

jv123

Johnny Vieira responds :

Although there was a ruling against me, its obvious I'm getting smeared, probably because her reputation has been damaged ( by the naked picture scandals and poor sales at the box office) . They are using me to get sympathy for her so shes being portrayed as the victim. I signed Vanessa back in 2004 , developed her and landed her in HSM. For my efforts I got next to nothing in return. 2 years later when I didn't remove her head shot from an old myspace site she sued me. Now I would like to set the record straight

I give everything I got to my artists and don't ask for anything in return until they make it.I've done nothing but helped Vanessa's career and now mine is being hurt because of it