Jay-Z Drinks ... From the Fountain of Youth?

5/2/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is it just us or does Jay-Z look about 10 years younger with his hair grown out?

Jay-Z -- launch photos
Jigga hosted a party at LAVO inside the Palazzo hotel in Vegas last night. Being married to Beyonce does wonders for a guy.

What?

Looks like a boring party. Everyone seems to be just standing around, hoping to get their picture taken while standing close to him.

1939 days ago

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Amazing we are talking about HAIR in these difficult times. Can't we use the celebrity power for positive purposes?
bigchatter.com is my first site to check then TMZ.com to get the details.

1939 days ago

Bex

Chia Jay Z....BTW, Beyonce is suppose to have putrid breath.....

john johnson

u crazy, he looks nasty and dusty as hell, his wife ain't hot either..........very overrated!

user20042004

Visit: entrateya.blogspot.com

ANONYMOUS

Jay Z is a man @ least & he is handsome in my books because he treats women decently plus cares for Ri Ri & that jackass Chris Brown will get his one of these days - I hope he gets jail time. I was beat up by my lst husband, trust me they don't quit & you have to leave - I stayed tooo long listening to his promises. I would take Jay Z over the so called pretty boy any daya - he is ugly to me because of beating the crap out of Rihanna. We need more decent people like Jay Z in society.

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

It's Shock G!!!

Just saying.

Janet

Maybe it's one of Beyonce's weaves.

OhPlease

Is it just you, you ask? Yes, yes it is just you. I can't believe he thought that makeup (foundation) was going to help. Impossible!!

Skank

HE has to be the FUGLIEST man I've ever seen! Him and Tori Spelling should make the HOLLYWOODS UGLIESTlist! I hope Beyonce (dumbest name list) doesn't have a child by him or she'll have some kids with ugly MUGS!

noyankhere

if rihanna does move in with chris brown she would have bambozzled us all. i hope the reports are not true.. cos if they are she is a crazy nutjob and he will kill her eventually.. once an abuser , its abuse for life..

noyankhere

leave b's weaves alone!! they should carry their own passport cos they have a life all their own..

recognise!!!lol!

lmao

lmao I see TMZ trying to kiss Jay Z's ass huh?

lmao

Chris Brown is not your husband sweetheart so don't put them in the same category LOL The person who really need the change is Rihanna

jbon

my brother did the same thing when he turned 30. he's stopped cutting his hair...and now he looks 17. and it doesnt make sense for him to not get a haircut...his wife his a cosmotologist.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments