Lemon Law

5/2/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 77-year-old resurfaced at some event in New Jersey last month, looking truthful.

Meadowlark Lemon

Meadowlark is 6'3".

Lemon is a born-again Christian and runs something called the Meadowlark Lemon Ministries.

COMMENTS

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Meadowlark was always my favorite Globetrotter.

He looks dang good for 77 years old.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Special place in our hearts, Meadowlark...

ntvnat

HELLO, LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D He was on Hello, Larry! playing himself. :-) He's deteriorated, but he's doing better than the show's star! lol

chemdoll

I memba him well, You look great Meadowlark, thanks for entertaining our generation.

justmyimagination

He looks great!

ParisNauseatesMe

Thirty or so years ago he lived two doors down from us in CT. His home was right next to the middle school, which had lots of basketball courts. He was the nicest man and always brought his children to play on the courts with the rest of the neighborhood.

derekbill

ntvland, i know you probably didn't intend to slander the memory of Mclean Stevenson, but your comment was extremely insensitive. Many of us are still grieving. I think it's too soon to make a comment that could be interpreted as disrespectful by those of us in pain.

I know if you think about this for a while you will most likely come to the conclusion that an apology is in order. That's not necessary; please just commit yourself to being more careful in the future. Thank you.

Terri

Who could forget those guys? Wasn't one of his mates named Curly? For some reason that popped into my head. A bald guy? LMAO, I could be delusional at this moment. Anyway, he looks absolutely fantastic for 77, for goodness sakes!!!!!

erica

he came to one of our church revivals bout 10yrs ago still have an autographed basketball he signed back then

katekate

I saw him play in the 60s! Wow, what an amazing guy!

pamurchu

I was on a flight with him from Pittsburgh to LA one New Year's Eve. Classy guy, nice man, and a great entertainer. You are looking good, Meadowlark!

Byteme

WOW! He looks really good for a man his age. Rock on, Brother Lemon

George William Gockel

I remember Meadowlark Lemon a Harlem Globetrotters great.

jojo not the clown

MEADOWLARK IS JUST A FEW GAMES SHORT OF 10,OOO GAMES IN A CAREER AND LESS THAN 50 GAMES SHORT OF 10,000 WINS IN HIS CAREER....HE SHOULD PLAY THE NEEDED GAMES SHOULDN'T HE ???