Hugh Jackman Names His Man Parts

5/3/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ladies of the world, meet Roger ... aka Hugh Jackman's little friend.

At least, that's what he calls it (skip to the :45 mark to here the reference). Considering his "Wolverine" flick took in $35 million on Friday, maybe an X-Men themed nickname would have been better.

Beast? Cyclops? Nightcrawler? It doesn't even seem like he's trying.

hottie

I'm sorry...but I do not find him attractive at all and I heard this movie sucked.

1946 days ago

HOTT FOR HUGH!!

FIRST!!! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HUGH'S ROGER!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HUGH JACKMAN. HOPE HE HAS ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLD!

1946 days ago

Joan

you spelled the word wrong, when you say skip to the 45 mark to here the reference. It's HEAR. Jeez.....

1946 days ago

WTH

The words "hear" and "here" are not used interchangeably. Check out the meanings and correct your post. I'm so sick of people using those words like they are even remotely similiar in meaning!

1946 days ago

WTH

Joan, you and I were thinking the same thing...at about the same time....lol

1946 days ago

Oscar The Grouch

Top notch journalism there with the spelling guys, maybe stick to posting photos

1946 days ago

Thyna

Actually I think he's given it a full name... Lil James Roger

1945 days ago

Fox

I'd like to meet Roger.

1945 days ago

noyankhere

i have just finished watching his movie online and the plot sucked but he didnt he was ripped! gimme more.. much more.. lol!!

1945 days ago

blahblahblah

TMZ should hire someone to spell check their posts. :D

1945 days ago

Lynn

We went to see the movie although we heard it didn't get the best reviews. WE thought it was friggin' awesome! We don't care about "reviews." They are just other people's opinions. I have gone to movies that got rave reviews and hated them I have gone to movies that didn't get good reviews and loved them. To each their own...

1945 days ago

anna

In his defense, Roger sounds a whole lot cooler when said with an austrailian accent.

1945 days ago

Mikeock

Somebody should have used their spell czech.

1945 days ago

Hussie

Hugh is the perfect example of what a "REAL MAN" is...
He is kind, genuinely friendly to everyone he meets, confident, and sports one rockin' hot body...
He doesn't act as though he's somehow better than anyone simply because of his job...

The man could have named it Tinkerbell, and he'd still be at the top of the list in my book...

1945 days ago

Elizabeth

For you american folk who have no idea. Roger is an Aussie Slang name given to penis' in general. Both English and Australian slang, to give some one a 'jolly good rodgering' is to give them a f*ck

1945 days ago