Tats Not Coming Off

5/3/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some mistakes work themselves out, while others stick around for life as a reminder of how dumb you used to be!

auramac

Ya got tats? Then you're an idiot. And you shall be known as an idiot even as you lie upon your deathbed, unless you've found a way to remove your mutilation. Covering it up is simply an equally idiotic crime. it's an insult to nature. You shall probably die with alzheimer's, a body covered with tats and string wrapped around every finger in your search for meaning and memory. Sentimental? Cool? Edgy? Don't kid yourself. You jumped on a trailor park's bandwagon, and you can dress it up but don't take it anywhere near me.

Ugh.

nitegal

That is the same thing that I got.

frogs and gravel

That tattoo gives him "Street Cred". I think I will get one Just Like It.

Yemy

I got the same oops thing to! Hope it gets worked out soon. As for auramac if you don't like it and feel the need to make rude and useless comments like the one you posted above then maybe you should A-Not view pictures of people with tattoos B-realize that people get tattoos for many different reasons not just jumping on the 'trailor parks band wagon' and if you had a life of any intrest you would know that C- Focous on your self and not on what some stranger that you'r never going to meet has or will do to any part of their body. Also haven't you ever heard of the saying 'Don't diss it till you've tried it'??? Don't be so judgemental and you might end up being a happier person and it sounds like you could use a does of happiness or at least prozac.

Linda Mott

Don't be so hard on the TMZ staff, they are all sick (go to the twitter page for update). Getting a tattoo is stupid. Picture everyone old with tattoos all over their bodies. Barbie is now offering a tattoo Barbie. This is a bad role model.

Mr.Jones

Oh noes!!! All the old, grumpy losers are offended by tattoos! Whatever will we do?! They might call us idiots! Oh noes!!

Mags

I thougt auramac's comment was hilarious. I've mailed it to some friends, we exchange funny troll comments. I know they shall apreciate "And you shall be known as an idiot even as you lie upon your deathbed" That's fantastic! That's something you cross-stitch and put on your wall

Btw, yes I have tattoos. Plural. I'll probably get more. Never been on a trailer park though. Is it nice?

kim

what does the tat on Depp's arm say?

hotbridge

The tat say wino forever. Used to sat wyniona forever when he was dating Ms. Ryder when they were teens. They broke up and he changed it to wino forever and then he became the raging alcholic you read about trashing hotel rooms with druggy Kate Moss. He said in an interview that now he just enjoys red wine so the tat is correct. WINO 4Ever!

MaryJane

He looks stoned.

Masi

I don't have tats, but my neice has about 3 of them. She has a rose tat on her ankle, a butterfly on her lower back and a tiny tat on her little pinky. That doesn't bother me, and I think they are kinda cute. BUT...I can't stand to look at people who have made their whole bodies, one big tat.

Also, getting tats can cause a person to contract hepititis (sp) C. But hey...to each his own.

As long as my body isn't all marked up, I don't care what anybody else does to their's.

Borat

Depp has been to prison?

junglekat69

he's from ky like me so give him props for wearing shoes and having teeth.We tradeup for tats and alcohol in this economy. yes i have 1 tat, can somebody please buy me some shoes!!!!!

Terri

Test? If my post posts more than once, my apologies, it is currently hung up in the server and I don't mean this test post.

1917 days ago

19 What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20