'Jon & Kate Plus' ... Each Other

5/4/2009 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was spotted with another woman this weekend ... his wife, Kate.

media_removed.jpg

While pics surfaced of Jon leaving a nightclub with a lady friend last week, the not-so-happy couple appeared together at something called the Pennsylvania Women's Show this weekend.

Although Jon claims the woman was just a friend, he did admit his actions "showed poor judgement" ... much like Kate's choice in hairstyles.

tard in the hood

She is a succubus! Run Jon run!

SolFetch

Kate is a mess. She's mean to John & I don't blame him for having female "friends" since Kate is obviously NOT a very good friend to him. She needs a hairstylist too. Team John here.

artie help

Kate's hot but has ALWAYS complained about his SHORTcomings in the bedroom.

Jerry O.

Hey Kate....

the Octo Mom has more class than you do!!! You are an ARROGANT PIG!!

I know how you like getting things for free so there will be no charge for my comment!!

SKANK!!

Ut Oh

WHO?

Zoya

Its not the hairstyle its the woman. That woman is so nasty to her husband I cant beleive hes stuck around as long as he has. I watched the show 3 times and she is one ugly woman inside and out. As far as him having female friends I dont see a problem with that after all why should he only be exposed to a ugly mean spirited woman even if shes his wife

Mum

I love this family! Kate is fiercely awesome and John is such a dude...they are like Every Couple - on steroids! Good luck guys!!!

debbie

She has a reverse mullet. Quite the flap o hair she sports there its awful as is the rooster look in back.

Please tell the truth!

TMZ~ If you guys kept your cameras around these two, you would get to the TRUTH behind this whole scam!

They have been reportedly separated for some time. Jon has been seen by locals frequenting bars. They claim to NOT have a Nanny but WHO was with those children the night Jon was at Legends and Kate was in Wa?

Cmon, you guys can surely crack this case. The sooner the better for those 8 Exploited Faces!!!!!

StarrStruck

she looks so pissed!!!

Chris

If they split up, do they line the kids up and pick them in alternating turns? Hmmm....

MC

I wish they would both GO AWAY!

tard in the hood

Those kids are spoiled little terrors!

plantalittlesunshine

Dear Kate and Jon!
You both have been thru more than 99.99% of us have in life and marriage and children! Please try not to let the media get to you and to your marriage! We still love you, your children and only wish the best for you! Not everyone is perfect and as far as the critics on you Kate..........well......my hubby and I kind of chuckle when we hear you talking to Jon in the way that everyone finds so horrible. Let's see how many women here ...after having eight children could look as good as you!

me