'Mad Max' in Aisle Four

5/4/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somewhere between the king of Malibu merlot and the sugar t**s chardonnay, Mel Gibson -- and his ecstatic face -- were spotted in a Malibu supermarket this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The divorcing rehabbed 53-year-old traditionalist Catholic's new Russian girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was nowhere in sight.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ocean

Who said that Mle doesnt support a gay lifestyle? He looks very gay to me, even breath la joie de vivre totaly!.

A very happy man indeed. :D

he just dont get it in the azz as some others like it for themselves. LOL

1908 days ago

Goy

F*ck Mel Gibson!! I used to like him. He's nothing but a washed-up, drunken a-hole -- cheating on his wife and family. Piss off and rot in Hell....Mel! Piece of crap.

1908 days ago

annie

WHAT AN ASS. HE'S LIKE "HI, I F-ED AROUND ON MY WIFE AND KIDS WITH A TART WHO IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF MY KIDS. HI EVERYONE !!!!!!!". CAN SOMEONE JUST PUNCH HIM OUT, PLEASE ????????

1908 days ago

annie

HEY MEL, YOU'RE AN UGLY S.O.B. AND PLAYING WITH A WOMAN WHO COULD PRACTICALLY BE YOUR DAUGHTER WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ACTING LIKE A DESPERATE OLD COOT. LETS RAG ON HIM ON A BIT, WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD ? HE'S A WHORE. HE'S HUMILIATED HIS FAMILY AND THE MOTHER OF HIS KIDS. HE'S UGLY AND OLD, AND MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF. THE YOUNG TART WILL EVENTUALLY DUMP HIS ASS, AND HE DESERVES IT.

1908 days ago

Diana

from Braveheart to The Passion his inner qualities were obvious. Why is everyone so judgmental of him. He is just a frail human sinner like everyone else. He was blessed....but we will never know why this is happening. I think he is staging most of it! I know Costa Rica....those famous beach pics.....I don't buy it. It isn't a Hollywood beach there. He staged it, knew about it and we all ought to just hope he doesn't get taken to the cleaners by a woman who seems to or is rather, reported to "sleep-up" the ladder. Give the guy a break....

1908 days ago

annie

Leah, I see what you mean. I kind of always thought he purposely forced Robyn's hand in filing,I know also what you mean about oksana, I read yesterday she cheated on dalton with a rivh 40 yr. old businessman who was married with 2 kids when tim was in the usa and in appeared in a British tabloid,ya this girls got an agenda

1907 days ago