TMZ's Wacked Wedding -- The Final 4!!!

5/4/2009 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We asked ... and you people delivered!!! Now we need your help once again to decide the most Wacked Wedding moment caught on film!! Remember, the winner of the $250 prize is totally in your hands ...

TMZ - Wacked Wedding

Mayu

How is the Keg stand whacky? I've seen that done at a wedding, my boyfriend's brother had the "pick your wife" out of a group of girls... "oops ones a dude"... and my cousin's wedding party jumped into a lake after the outdoor lake wedding.

none of those are as whacky as the monkey. THAT I've never seen.

1913 days ago

kmlejl

The leg thing, we did that at my wedding 20 years ago. They have a bunch of guys sit with the bride and the groom feels the legs to see if he can tell which one is the brides. Duh, pantyhose..shaved legs?? This one is definitely not worth it!!!!

1913 days ago

Amelapa

That specific picture of the bride doing the keg stand has been on the internet for years. I've seen it a million times. I don't think the person that submitted it has anything to do with the actual picture. That's cheating.

1913 days ago

whatever

A bride doing a kegstand just screams White Trash. Try to show a little class at your wedding instead of acting like a drunken sorority slut.

1913 days ago

Balloon Dude

Trailer Trash hootnanny keg stand is going to win

1913 days ago

Sara

To the first poster - They weren't in the lake, they were on a Tropical Island. But thanks for coming out.

1913 days ago

Steve

MAN!!! My wife and I should be one of the final 4!!!

our picture wasn't wacky but what happened after our wedding should have been enough...LOL

Picture 23/73

1913 days ago

Cocktail Mommy

Yeah, seriously, the keg stand thing is not new. Whoever submitted it yanked it off a google search page. At least give the money to someone who doesn't cheat.

1912 days ago

yeahyeahs

the kegstand thing is ollllddddd news... did you verify they were the couple that sent it in?? that thing has been on the net for years not... nice google search.

1912 days ago