Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

A.H

@ The 1 & Only, I have been following Anderson's career for many years and everything I said is public knowledge. Anderson told Letterman that he went to Egypt over the Thanksgiving holidays and there were photos of him and Julio at LAX.

The proofsheet on the Final Pixx webpage said this was his son and he looks just like him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Maybe the kid lives in NYC, but the only times I have seen photos of him and the baby have been in California.

Eticket

Anderson is scheduled to be back in L.A. on May 17 for a lecture at UCLA.

The baby DOES look a lot like Anderson and considering his penchant for total privacy, it's quite possible that it is his child and Final Pixx just happened to get the first photos of them. BUT unless Anderson shouted out to Final Pixx that it was indeed his son and boyfriend, I can't see how they could possibly know that and it's interesting that TMZ didn't go along with them and declare it too. I'm not holding my breath that AC will finally tell-all about this situation, so all we can do is continue to speculate.

The 1 & Only

AH

I guess I was hoping you had more information and could say for sure what the deal is.

Eric

Has anyone ever asked Anderson for comment on this baby and photos?

BTW, if he was approached and he gave a no comment and it IS his son, what a schmuck he is to not acknowledge a child.

A.H

@Eticket, I think you are right, Anderson will not admit that this is his kid, but he really doesn't need to does he? It is stamped all over the kid's face. People will continue to speculate, but it will be less about if he is gay or not and more about who this mother is and how he went about finding her, if she isn't his wife or lover.

@Bill, Unfortunately, by being out there so openly in these photos it looks like he is using the kid to gain even more publicity with the help of TMZ.

Eric

Well, whatever the truth is, some day that little baby will grow up and learn how to talk and maybe know who his biological mother so if Anderson doesn't want to tell, the baby will it he wants.

The 1 & Only

I just wanna take Anderson's shirt off and give him a big hug.

A.H

@The One & Only, Anderson may be a rich Vanderbilt, but sadly, in these photos he just looks like the usual sloppy, middle-aged father. People tend to age quickly after they have kids.

The 1 & Only

I think Anderson is hot stuff. I doubt Anderson is worried so much about aging when all of his hair is silver. I wonder what he smells like. I'm sure he smells really good.

A.H

@Bill, Oh I doubt it will take that long. Think about it, this kid is not only Anderson's kid, but Gloria "Vanderbilt's" grandchild; what woman could keep her mouth shut about something like that and not want to be part of its life? Anderson may thnk he has control of everything, but he may be very surprised. Women are unpredictable.

@MT, and mother's day is coming up. I wonder what Anderson will be giving the birth mother. Probably a big fat check.

Eric

What will he be giving the birth mother for mother's day? Yes, a big fat check to be quiet.

Remember how worried Anderson has seemed during this financial crisis and people losing lots of money and he has been doing A LOT more speaking engagements lately......just sayin' I don't know.

So strange that Anderson is so private he is willing to live 3,000 miles away from his child.

And if this guy is the boyfriend - how long have they been going out? He was just on vacation with Cecar over Thanksgiving.....what's up with that?

Eric

Unless he is a godparent and that is why he is so affectionate towards it.

The 1 & Only

Oh yeah, I forgot about the godparent thingy.

The 1 & Only

I simply object to any other woman having Anderson's baby but me. He can't betray me like that. Although he never returns my emails or my calls, I KNOW that he wants it to be me. I'll sign anything AND I don't want any money. I can take care of myself.

Eric

He obviously now has no problem being seen and associated with the guy and baby, so perhaps more photos will surface in the future. Like all the times when he goes to LA for a week for seemingly no reason (work related) he did a time or two this year.