Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

AC

TMZ is weird, posting and unposting comments....I guess I should go then...because I wrote you a very long post and it never showed here, maybe check later....looks like you're gone anyway. Too bad it was nice talking to ya. I hope we chat again. I'll wait a little and if I dont see you I'm gonna have to go because I need to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The 1 & Only

No I don't know Anderson. I only fantasize about him and pretend that he reads my emails. I may email a few of his coworkers sometimes and also pretend that they read my messages. I'll email Keith and Rachel from time to time but I just can't pretend as easily that they are reading my messages. Their shows don't seem to have as much interaction with viewers - but they're good - I think they are awesome.

My emails are sometimes interesting though. They range from "My life sucks Anderson. I can't take it anymore" to "Wow your eyes were so nice tonight. Why were you looking so fine?" - and other days its just comments on the topics of his shows. I sent him many an email about octomom (who I am jealous of because she has those 8 beautiful babies), about gay marriage, President Obama and the First Lady, etc etc.

The Dwayne Johnson thing came about when I was watching that Nick Jr. awards. Also I saw him on SNL a few weeks back "The Rock Obama." I just think he's adorable. Plus he has a nice ethnic mix. Samoa and black Canadian? Anyway I just thought he was sexy so I tried to see if I could get Anderson to talk to him. Did I think that would actually work or that AC would actually respond? Of course not - but I like to keep myself entertained. Sometimes I get a chuckle out of some of the things I write or think.

The 1 & Only

Ok - take care. : )

The 1 & Only

My family is so f**king stupid. I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM!

The 1 & Only

See I couldn't be AC because he would never curse his family. Only a mean bitter lady who has to much time on her hands would say she hates her annoying family.

Speaking of CNN, I saw Don Lemon on a commercial break not too long ago. He was reporting on that model Tyson. Now, there's someone else whose baby I'd like to have. Actually I don't know enough about him... but I like what I see. That was a pretty cool segment.

The 1 & Only

Ok so when is Anderson going to tell everyone or at least share the baby's name? Enquiring minds want to know.

Oh can we guess? We can play a guessing game? At least those of us who have nothing else to do.

I don't think he'd name him Anderson Jr. Oh maybe he named him Barack? Wouldn't that be cool? Nah - he wouldn't want to reveal his 'political opinions' or so he says. I bet he kept it in the family - a family name. Maybe Wyatt? Hopefully we'll find out soon... but of course only when Anderson is ready. I certainly wouldn't want to rush him or make him feel any more guilty than he already does.

The baby does kind of look like an "Andrew" which would be interesting because then both of them could be called "Andy."
Andrew Cooper sounds good.

I like Ashton but I doubt Anderson likes that since Ashton beat them on that twitter contest a couple weeks ago. So I'll stick with Andrew.

AC

hey - I'm back ! and my other comment still hasn't posted so I guess I'll post another one now.

First off, I would like to tell you THANK YOU for your long posted (the one which talks about all of Anderson's feelings)
You have no idea how much it helped me. All the things you have said are true, you were and are right. I was expecting you to cuss me out after my very defensive comment, as does everyone all the time, esp. on those gossip blogs (not that I am an avid gossip blog person....as a matter of fact its the first time I post on any gossip blog at all bc I just dont have the time)

I am very sorry for what you've been going through with men. I sincerely understand you. 90% of the women I know are in lousy miserable relationships...I too wanted to never get married, and I am still healing from some wounds. These past few months, my views on men have changed a lot though. I went to see men from being all shallow and insensitive to see that there are a few gems out there still. Now I believe in love again. But I know life isn't a fairy tale...there will always be work to do and realities to face but for me, I know it's not going to be one of those horrible fatalistic love stories. I know I'll be happy and fulfilled and I am confident I will attract someone who will respect me and not cheat on me. Just to think like this took me a lot of work....but what you think in your mind you will attract. I think you need to stay positive. There are some good guys out there. For some reason I used to attract all the bad guys, then I did some work on myself (inner work), we subconsciously attract what we think we deserve. I used to have a lot of low self-esteem so I kept attracting the wrong guys. Not that I was acting in bad ways, but it's just a universal law, its called the universal law of attraction. You know....sometimes you'll think hard about someone and then all of a sudden you'll see that person on the streets a lil later ? Stuff like that but geeeez, this is TMZ, it should be illegal to be this deep.

About Anderson...yes he is going through a lot but I know EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALLRIGHT. I can't share more bc it's not for me to do so...I've been very sarcastic and throwing in things as jokes but at the end of the day....some things are real. very real.

I just wanted to tell you (1 & only) to not loose hope...to keep believing in yourself. loads of men are shallow, but there are some good ones out there who will truly love you for you, and love your heart. I don't know why but I strongly feel you'll meet someone very genuine soon. You seem like a very genuine person, caring and warm...and that baby you want you'll have it in due time with that man you'll meet. I have a strong feeling about this. I don't know how we connect with people in life but we do....miracles happen....God loves you....very much....do not lose the faith...do not lose hope....whatever you're going through....if anderson can do it so can you....ok....

AC

"My emails are sometimes interesting though. They range from "My life sucks Anderson. I can't take it anymore" to "Wow your eyes were so nice tonight. Why were you looking so fine?" "

The 1 & Only

Alicia - that was so sweet. Thank you for your thoughts and your kind words.

"I don't know why but you touched my heart with your comment. It's as if you mirror my own thoughts. Have you considered being a counselor ? It's very funny because....(I can't say this on a public forum) but....no nothing. I won't say."

My brain would probably be too sensitive for that... but my educational background is not that much different.
I thought about it long ago but then realized I was too sensitive.

Why were you up at 4am? Are you an insomniac too? I finally got my ambien in the past few weeks so I can actually go to bed before 6 or 7am now (and wake up before 2 or 3pm).

The 1 & Only

"Haha - you are starting to sound like that stalker AC had...the one who wanted to move in with him...who came with all her luggages."

I do love his eyes. I've never been to New York though and I don't have the kind of issues that would cause me to do what that woman did. In fact, I couldn't handle the kind of stuff AC likely has to deal with. I'm a little paranoid and that would give me nightmares. My landlord is already creepy enough. I used to wonder if he hid cameras hidden in my apartment. I would move but I'm a little short on energy, work, and cash right now.

"I'm beginning to think that 1 & Only has serious multiple personality disorder. what a freak."

I guess 'freak' is in the eye of the beholder, love. Are you a freak?
Cuz tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you
Let me lick you up and down till you say - stop
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot

dandieyes

Ummm @The 1 & Only you gotta stop talking about licking and playing with bodies! some ppl around here haven't been laid in a while and being t thread is in the context of Anderson Cooper you might make some people go off on a tangent. Sure kill em with love, kindness and sex, I get it, i do and agree, cept when they call you stalker, well then, I'd just have ta say "your mutha!" just not on mother day heh heh heh.....Hey if we're stalkers what does that make the person replying to the same thread calling us stalkers??

Annie

You know what kills me? There are millions of couples in stable, loving, committed marriages that are trying to adopt a baby and can’t afford it. Just because some rich fruitloop can afford to create a little mini-me in his image doesn’t mean he should. Remember back when every Paris Hilton wannabe was carrying a chihuaha in her purse because that was the trend? Well it looks like now we replaced the dog with a designer baby. Only it’s the likes of Clay Aiken, Ricky Martin, and now this douchebag.
They want us to accept it? Not going to happen.
When will these people GET IT? That child is a unique person given life by God. To bring a child into the world to satisfy your own selfish needs is EVIL. What kind of life is this kid going to have knowing that his conception was a financial transaction? Kids NEED two loving, committed parents, a FATHER and a MOTHER, united in the bond of MARRIAGE. Just like Gloria ruined her kids with her materialism and promiscuity this poor kid is going to live a life of hell too. Anderson is evil and he’s hiding this because deep down he knows it’s wrong.

dandieyes

I don't know, as much as I'd like to speculate and fuel the gossip cuz it's fun, tee hee, in this case I just can't. No really, I just can't bring myself to say or believe this is Coopers kid unless the man says it is. I'd like to think I can trust the man for at least that much, I mean for something as important as having a child in his life no matter how private he is, I think he would fess up if the situation where to warrant it.

The 1 & Only

TMZ just ate my comment again. I'm too tired to remember what I said.

1927 days ago

dandieyes

but isn't incompetence the epitome of a gossip empire? lol

1927 days ago