Melissa Rycroft

Peek-a-Boob

with the Stars

5/5/2009 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani got a perfect score last night on "Dancing with the Stars" -- but was the score for their dance, or Melissa's left breast, which made a surprise appearance towards the end of the routine.

Melissa & Tony ABC
Listen carefully -- after ending the routine by jumping on the judges booth, Melissa gets flustered and clearly says "My boob came out!"

Unfortunately, the camera dude missed the money shot...

elias clarkman

what's this about tony dovolani doing a film called pumping up? I saw it in the regis show last week and people magazine wrote a blurb? does anyone have more details? I' m a huge fan.

Antonio Saillant

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dancing With the Stars, Tony Dovolani dances into a film to experience the new light.

June 5 ,2009 ~ Tony Dovolani is set to star in Angel Light Pictures upcoming comedy, "Pumping Up."

PUMPING UP from Angel Light Pictures, an Independent film to be shot late this year in Queens, NY. The story revolves around three local friends who work out at an old gym. Tony Dovolani is set to star as, TOMMY, a body- builder who joins his friends every year in the annual "Mr.Hercules" weightlifting contest. The film will depict how the competition affects their lives and personal relationships. Looking at a 1970's & 1980's remix soundtrack. Think of Saturday Night Fever in a gym!

Written by Peter Papageorgiou,. Executive Producers , Antonio Saillant, owner of Angel Light Pictures and Tony Timpone, longtime editor of both Fangoria Magazine and its website, Fangoria.com..

artie help

she rox and did this on purpose. By the way any previous posts done before this ARE NOT form me. ty.

Ooooo Noooo!

Oh, who hasn't that happened to? Why just last weekend my right one "accidentally" popped out while at the club. The trick is to say loudly "Oh, my boob has a mind of it's own" so everyone looks, and then you tuck it back in before the boys can get to their camera phones. Every girl knows that old trick. Then about an hour later you lip-lock one of the other girls in the group, and booty-bump another one while dancing and you're pretty much the center of attention.

Terri

On purpose? Ugh, I'm quite sure she didn't. But she will be in the final 3. Ty will come home tonight. And it truly is too close to call for a winner, but damn I love that Gills, good lord, an hour alone with him naked......I've seen the backside thanks to Sex in the City, and of course I've seen the front side thanks to Dancing with the Stars, but I wanna see the lower half in all it's magnificant glory, mmmm, let me lick my lucious lips.....haha shut up Artie!

Terri

LMAO @ Ty will come home tonight, what the hell was I thinking? Ugh, reverse that, he'll be going home to Jewel.

snickers

Can a guy do the same? "Oh, my knob just popped out, it has a mind of its own!"

DWTS Fan

I don't think the camera dude did miss it - they cut away to the audience. There must be footage somewhere....

Annonymous

No surprise - DWTS females have wardrobe malfunctions almost every show. That's what you get when you put females in half-naked outfits and let that vigorously dance around on stage. Its meant to ad ratings to the show and its done on purpose. Otherwise, very little people care about a boring "dancing competition' (which is all it is). She's dump to think that "something" wouldn't slip or show wearing that outfit. (Why is she "so surprised')???

xcalibur

WHERE IS THE UNEDITED (YOUTUBE) VERSION? I DIDN'T SEE SQUAT!!!!! BRING JANET BACK. I NEED A PROPER DEMO PRONTO! JUST SAYIN..

Jerseygirl1

Hello DWTS women! it is called double-sided fashion tape. USE IT! (Unless you are enjoying the attention you are getting!)

Wonder Woman

Wow, Gilles.........I would love to get hom alone for about an hour

nitegal

What you see on this video is all that popped out. On the television, the camera was a bit higher and you couldn't see. They all wear pasties anyway, so if it had fallen out all of the way, she would have been protected.

QueenBee

The boob slip explains why she got a perfect score and didn't deserve it. She ws good but not that good and she did make a few mistakes.

Ms. Sugar Walls

She faked this injury to gain sympathy votes!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments