Robert Schimmel's Mug Shot -- A Sticky Situation

5/5/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert SchimmelThis is comedian Robert Schimmel's mug shot after he was arrested for felony domestic violence last week.

There's nothing funny about that.

The Hulkster

Artie will laugh his ass off when he sees this.......

Rip It Up

Robert Schimmel is a turd. He deserves to get to know Bubba's python real good, time to drop the soap Bobby boy.

420 GIRL

EE

arte help

Mr Hulkster, you're wrong, he's not my friend. We had a falling out years ago when he didn't pay me my commision for the gig I got him at the Catskills. Early 70's I believe...

Rip M 2 Shreds

This guy is a true low life. Perhaps he needs to be exposed as the jerk that he really is.....it appears someone doesn't buy his BS anymore.

Mo

What the hell was he thinking? Dumbass.

arte help

Jackass!!! The man gets what he deserves, hitting women is NOT ok in my book!

affiliates

really ridicules, he must be punished.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Ok he is WHITE... he'll walk just like the Sham Wow Guy and that freak from the Sand lot... White dudes in L.A. just walk... look at the facts folks.. he doesnt resemble O.J in the slightest... no black skin of any kind equils ... Oops I made a mistake... ok mister you can just go free... we will even drop the charges for you too... just like we did for the other white guys in L.A. and Florida... We only charge young black kids anyway...

Compliments of the L.A,P.D!

Janny

I'd like to see pictures of the wife's alleged injuries cause he looks pretty banged up.Usually when they both have marks they arrest them both.

ex lax

yep he looks like a domestic violation to me, and a felony to the third degree!

Braindamaged2too

Hey Bobby Boy,
The rules are clear a**hole: if you hit a woman or mess with a kid you lose your membership as a "man" and as a human being. You're gonna be needing new friends......lots of them. And what better place provides companionship and socializing than prison? Here's hoping that your spinchter muscle gets worked out an awful lot. May your health improve with all of the protein injections you'll be receiving..................pretty soon you'll be an honorary member of the L.A. Hershey Highway Patrolmen's Association.

fedor

Artie Help, everyone knows Artie doesn't use a computer. And Artie was only a child in the early 70's. Keep trying though.

Inny

The person who threw the first punch is the instigator.

Vagina or penis...

it doesn't matter.

If a guy hit me I'd hit him back.

If a female hit me I'd hit her back.

Don't lay your hands on me.

jojax

#8 I think Chris Brown walked and so did OJ at his first trial.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments