TMZ's Wacked Wedding WINNER!!!

5/5/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The tribe has spoken -- Keg Stand Crew crushed the competition and took the W in this week's contest. We hope the $250 prize goes towards something great -- like another keg!!

Launch Photos

** This week's contest is Before and After Beauties, so be sure and email in your terrific transformations for a chance and this weeks $250 prize!

blahblahblah

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS PIC IS FROM THE REAL PERSON?? ITS BEEN ALL OVER MYSPACE FOR SOME TIME NOW. SHADY!!!

1962 days ago

Rap sucks

White people sure are crazy!

1963 days ago

Brien

She's a keeper.

1963 days ago

Bex

Lame. Your "winner" is a picture that has circulated around Myspace for years.

1963 days ago

Bex

Yep. This pic has been all over the internet for a long time. Had I known you could just pick a random pic of anybody and win $250.00, I would have.

1963 days ago

whatever

Every little girl's dream: a White Trash Wedding....

1963 days ago

toofunny!

As stated earlier...I'm not sure who submitted this, but the names mentioned in the caption are not the actual people in the photo. I was at this wedding, and the bride was horrified that someone started circulating this photo. I'm certain she did not submit this, so my questions is...who is making money off of her photo?

1963 days ago

Mike

nice day for a...white trash wedding

1963 days ago

JustInTime

Tacky! Wedding receptions can be fun and lighthearted without acting like white trash. Bet grandma has that shot framed on her wall!

1963 days ago

Steve

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CONTEST WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY COULD'T MY WIFE & I WIN???? WE DIDN'T HAVE A WACKY PICTURE BUT WE HAD A TRUE STORY TO BACK IT UP!!!!!

PICTURE 23/73

COME ON TMZ.... DON'T YOU NEED TWO REAL SOURCES TO RUN A STORY????????? I GAVE YOU THE PICTURE.... SOURCES 1, SOURCE 2 THE LINK WITH OUR STORY!!!

WHATEVER, I WONT GET MY TMZ NEWS FROM YOU FOR A DAY!!!

1963 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Hmmmm? I wonder how high the percentage is that they will have a divorce that cites alcohol as a contributing factor? Idiots!

1963 days ago