Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Countrygirl

They don't have octuplets. They have a set of twins and a set of septuplets = 8 = Jon & Kate + 8

Crazy Oldie

feel sorry for the kids caught up in this drama. When will parents learn...

Rah-Rah

WTF???!! When in the hell does he have time?? If he's not working, he's either fight with Kate or taking care of the kids.

Hard to believe when this poor sap has to work 40+ hours a week to support 8 other people in his house (if he works at all).

Twinker

A woman who treats her husband like a dog (and I suspect the dogs get better treatment here) soon find him catting around.

ilovetheshowmadmen

well, there are two sides to every story... maybe he jsut got sick of her bitching at him all the time.... talking down to him, rolling her eyes... and truly, her 15 minutes of fame are SO over... get over yourself! The kids as always are caught in the middle.. now is the time stop the crap and get them back to any sort of normalcy....

dfur

I think Jon is just over 30 years old? I hope he's not almost twice his mistriss' age, because that would make her... oh, about 20.

Rah-Rah

Ya think she was texting her DIVORCE LAWYER?

Ooooo Noooo!

So the brother is on the other side of the thin wall listening to sis having hot monkey sex, what's the big deal? This proves Jon is only a reality TV star. . . a TRUE Hollyweird star would have invited the brother in for a 3-way. Fame makes people crazy.

Tink44

Kate, dump the cheating Son of a Bitch! Just think of the alimony and child support! You dont need him. One less mouth to feed!

me

twins and sextuplets do not equal octoplets

SickofTMZ

They both deserve what they get, the kids however do not! They have pimped their children out for years. I hope TLC dumps the pair of them!

Meh

"...let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age..."

FYI: (and I'm not trying to defend him) Jon is only 32 or 33. So unless that chick is 16 yet somehow became a teacher, "the alleged woman's brother" is a complete moron.

Also, they have SEXtuplets and twins. Having 8 kids doesn't mean you have octuplets.

I love you, TMZ, but git yer facts straight, mmkay?

My Kids Mom

I love this family. I hope whatever may or may not be works out.
I wish them the very best. Much happpiness to you, your kids, and keep
on sharing your show with us. God Bless.

Rah-Rah

Ummm, no dfur---

If Jon is supposedly in his early to mid 30's that would definitely make her a bonafide MINOR!

YIKES!!!

azh01e

simply laughing my ass off, thanks TMZ!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments