Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

If they get divorced, and all of the sudden she's a single mom with no income except what she gets by charging $25,000 a speaking engagement at Evangelical Churches, and what she earns by selling pictures of her children, will Gloria Alred send Angels in Waiting in as a Trojan horse to try to have her children taken away?

Sono

Can you really blame him for wanting to go out and get some tail?

His wife is a bitch-on-wheels all the time & his home is nothing but kids stuff and children running around. The kids don't deserve it, but I think everyone could've seen this coming. People don't ruin marriages, children do.

rick

Its about time Jon moved on from this POS excuse of a wife. She is really mean to him.
You go Jon get your fling on.

whocares

I saw five minutes of their show once... Kate seems like a real b*tch. That being said no one deserves to be cheated on and then have some stupid reported asking those questions.

ohboywow

Do their kids have parents anymore? Being a 'celebrity' has caught up with them big time.

This has turned into a pathetic situation.

stone

Can you blame him? Have ya ever watched the show . . . Kate treats the poor dude like crap.

8XploitedFaces

These parents are child exploiters. Kate is more concerned about shopping than getting home to her kids!

tazmorocks

jon quit his job over a yr ago to do the show full time.
he was 26 w/8kids so he can't be older then early 30's

also WTF kids ruin marriages?????????? How about people have kids and are NOTmature enough to have kids, that ruins marriages.. NOT kids. If you have a strong relationship then kids are only going to make it better..

its so disgusting to see how evrybody is so "OK" w/it becuase "she is a bitch"
so what if she is a bitch to him...

is it cool? That makes cheating cool? Sweet, next time you piss off your SO remind them of that..
im SURE if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't feel the same way.

KittyMitty

He looks like a horn dog all desperate for some fresh nookie.
If they get divorced they can have shared custody,each take four babies each then trade every other week.
That way they do not have to pay child support to each other.
The title to the two separate shows:

Jon+Kate+8 (-Kate-4)=Jon+4
Jon+Kate+8 (-Jon-4)=Kate+4

Lara

It seems when families do reality shows they usually break up. When will people learn their lives should be private if they want their marragies to work out.

rachelle

Now she knows what publicity is all about. It has turned on her!
LEAVE HIM ALONE KATIE, treat him like a human being - not a call boy.

rick

I think its funny how girls like JON because he is a family man with kids, yet a guy would never give kate a second look once they figure out she has 8 kids lol

Jenny pruski

Jon's a huge a-- hole,no wonder she's in control, the guys a jerk,All he thinks about is his penis,if he wanted to fool around he should'nt have gotten married,I hope they can work this out,Jon's a dumb-a-- or a typical guy always trying to get laid whether he loses his family and respect from his kids,Kate I hope you come throgh this stronger and smarter,your alot better looking than him and a real go getter,Good luck and Bless you and your wonderful family.

carol

Normally I would not take Jon's side but absolutely I can understand his motivation. He's married to Kate. Heck I would run around too. That woman is a controlling, chronic whiner who has a head that has grown too large from being in the show.
She thinks she is somebody and she's not. She is really ugly to him while all the time complaining.

dee

She acts like a bitch because he sits on his lazy ass doing nothing, He won't help with anything without being asked and by the third time Kate gets frustrated. He's not working. They are his kids also. He needs to help. They need to change the show to "Single Mom Plus 8" and leave Jon out on the street without any income. As for his mittress, amaiired man with eight children? Get real! If he leave Kate, he's not going to marry you because you don't make enough money.