Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

John

There is the media again, breaking up another great marriage for personal gain. Way to go america

SuzyCreamCheese

Jon saying is family is his top priority would be a nice statement if it were true. It's his meal ticket!!
Unfortunately the money they get by whoring out their children it their top priority.
TLC and their shameful pimping out of this greedy family have created a runaway train.
Tummy Tucks, Hair Plugs, New Homes, Sports Cars, Hawaii Weddings, Teeth Whiting, Trips to all over.
Who is with the kids when Kate is out on her book whore? Surely it wasn’t Jon.
They do not portray the average family, and they are selling their children’s souls in the process.
Out for their own greed and financial gain. Jon thinks he is some kind of Rock Star now.
John and Kate are just as bad as the OctoMom. Shameful!!!
I hope Allred steps in to protect the children. I bet there won't be a dime left to send the kids to college.

tellyouwhatithink

Gross...he isn't all that, and that show is just draining. Listening to eight kids all day long.....I would wander off to have a drink or two if I was him. Maybe even more..

Wants to believe...

I truly hope this is not true, but seriously, no one but him will ever know for sure! I pray for the kids sake that Jon will use better judgement and Jon & Kate can work this out! I do think that they could use some counseling, it is not normal for her to always be putting him down, or for him to always have that "don't care" attitude! I wish them the best, especially for those beautiful, precious children! I can't imagine what a breakup would do to this family! Remember guys, you have 8 little ones that should come before anything else! God Bless!

bstn02152

Johns gonna get it when he gets home!

Sarafina

This is most gawd-awful boring show from hell! I like most of the TLC reality shows involving big familes, but c'mon! Jon and Kate go on and on (couch talk) with the most mundane everyday crap they go through in the most monotone of voices...even their lives bore them!!!

Kate, kick him to the curb! Clearly you need to run your brood because you're a control freak...why not do it alone?!

your all nuts!

you people have no moral values..
it doesnt mater how she talks to him-
it is COMPLETLY WRONG to cheat on someone.

It may be that you are the "victim" in the relationship- but by doing this kind of stuff... you may as well give up that claim.
Your not happy- GET OUT! plain an simple. its that easy. then you can do what ever you want- even a 3rd grade teacher!

nobody has the right to just "check out" and have an affair when their are still married.

the kids are the one who will be hurt the most by doing what he did.

causeiamok

What was once a tv show about a young struggling couple with lots of kids turned out to be more than they bargained for. Looks like an overbearing, controlling, domineering, verbally abuse wife and a no-nuts husband who both got a little greedy for fame and more importantly fortune is to blame.
And the walls come tumbling down.
On another note.... what's up with that "do" Kate has? Welcome to 1965 and the 80s combined. If she can't even figure out her hair how the hell is she going to figure out how to make a marriage work?

Linda Mott

Many women get the man they want and then they take each other for granted. You need to compliment and encourage each other even more when they have problems or a lot of stress. I know she enjoys the regimented life, but he doesn't. It is a partnership and they need to have mutual respect for each other. This doesn't mean either one can cheat on the other but it explains the reason many people go astray. When you come home from work the dog goes crazy to see you. Everyone that is fortunate enough to have someone, should show a little joy to see their significant other. Even the dog knows that.

TheMizzz

True,
He has no nuts, he has no spine.............She ripped them out a long time ago and chews on the stubs to make sure they do not grow back!

tam4bama

Some of yall are just cracking me up! ha! Has Jon admitted to an affair or is it still all rumors? I just love all those kids..I hate it for them!

Reality Bites

This is all just an elaborate media scandal orchestrated by Kate to cover up her own affairs.

lilly

No wonder he doesn't work. They make 50,000 to 75,000 PER SHOW!!!!!

Lil

That girl is ugly, Why would he do this to his family for that!!!!
I do not believe any of this.
You all lie just to get ratings and are hurting this family to make money...disgusting

kae

umm all these uppity "karma" people must be from this dumb ass website Gosselins w/o Pity because they do nothing but talk bad about Jon and Kate and for no reason. HELLO!!! Their show is edited so of course we don't see everything that goes on in that household and because of that all of a sudden this is horrible parenting when someone acts bitchy??? everybody hating on this family needs a major reality check because I'm sure there are a million things going wrong in your own households except no one is around to see it. stop hating and get an effin life. losers.