Kiefer Will Be

Charged with Crime

5/6/2009 7:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0506_keifer_tmz_bn2We've confirmed that Kiefer Sutherland will be charged with misdemeanor assault in connection with the headbutting incident earlier this week.

Kiefer headbutted fashion designer Jack McCollough at an event after-party on Monday -- an attack Jack says was completely unprovoked. We're told Kiefer says he did it after Jack pushed Brooke Shields.

The New York Daily News broke the story. Kiefer will show up at the NYPD and get a desk appearance ticket and his arraignment date will be set.

A rep from the L.A. City Attorney's office tells TMZ they will contact the NYPD and the D.A. to get details and then decide if they will try and revoke Kiefer's probation. He's currently on probation for a DUI.

You know who I am

My bad…It’s the French-Canadians that hate the Gays... Kiefer Sutherland isn’t a homophobe …he was probably just drunk again.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

brooke shields is a biotch, lying biotch, take your prozac

judgingotherssux

come on keef.Where was Brook's ole man...you got $ and lawyers..law suit.settlement.outta court..

Janecny@msn.com

Did Kiefer say DAMN IT,before he punched the guy?

Bash a Pap

If you think this is how civilized people act... then you are a huge part of the problem in this country.

Rios

I don't get head butting. Doesn't it hurt the buttor just as much as it hurts the buttee?

why?

For Christs sakes! Kiefer did what a man is supposed to do when an idiot puts his hands on you. All this for that C- Hagatha Shields. She was all like "feel sorry for me because I want to kill my baby, I have to the psych meds or I might trow my baby against the wall" . I hope she doesn't drown her kids in the bathtub some day because shes oh so depressed. Psycho wench shouldn't be allowed with in ten feet of any child. Kiefer Sutherland is not homophobic, neither am I, homophobia is about fear of gays. I am not afraid of Gays, guys like this dress maker and Perez Hilton show themselves for the really mean spirited shallow human beings l Gays really are. No , I am not Homophobia. I just really hate Gay F@#$%&*!

puhllleeez

Kiefer, I hate to break this to you but you're way too old to keep playing the bad boy card. Get a f!cking grip.

Thetan Mapother

i've never watched 24 because i don't like that ugly little puke keiffer southland. his ugly old father makes me puke too.

Thetan Mapother

did you losers know that Don Henley of The Eagles was arrested back in the 70's for having sexual intercourse with a 14 year old girl? Wouldn't that make him a rapist, and a pedophile, and a sexual predator, and a sex offender? I wonder if he is registered in the sexual offender database, or did he pay them off with his millions?

tellitlikeitis

Ok, I am not a fan of either but, where does all the hate for Brooke come from? Prob a guy? Or is Tom posting on here?

FiBiker

I JUST HEARD THAT THIS FASHION DESIGNER MADE A PHYSICAL PASS AT KIEFER SO HE HAD TO TAKE THE HOMO DOWN.....HE DESERVED IT. COMING ON TO JACK BAUER IS A NO,NO.

TOO BAD HE ONLY HEAD BUTTED THE MOFO HOMO!!

secretlover

Headbutting? I'm sure nobody saw that one coming.... LOL... awesome move... LOL

soupbone

I am a big 24 fan and what ever happened Kieffer is a gentleman so if he is to pay a fine ok but lets not make a big deal out of it I need him for season 8 I dont care what anyone says He is a good guy and it should not be held against him because he is on probation prove your point with some one else leave Kieffer alone

soupbone