Miss California -- Pants on Fire!

5/6/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miss California Carrie Prejean has lied to the pageant that feeds her.

TMZ has obtained an email Carrie sent to Keith Lewis, Co-Executive Director of Miss California USA. The email, sent yesterday, refers to the topless photo of her circulating on the Internet. The email reads: "This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt (sic) have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took."

Carrie is not telling the truth. Last Sunday, someone sent TMZ 4 -- FOUR -- photos of Carrie without her top and in her panties. We did not publish the pics after her rep contacted us and said she was 17 when the pics were taken.

We told Keith Lewis about the 4 photos. His reaction: "I'm absolutely stunned. This completely changes things for us. Yesterday we thought she had explained things accurately. We need to revisit this issue with her."

Launch Photos

John

So basically TMZ is taking the position of hanging her out to dry because she took a position that the Hollywood elite does not agree with, correct?

xcalibur

THE 4 FOTOS ARE FROM THE SAME SHOOT TMZ DOUCHE BAGS. YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT WAS 4 FOTO SHOOTS AT DIFFERENT TIMES. HONESTLY SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE PLAYBOY/PENTHOUSE AND SCREW THE CROWN. WAY MORE PUBLICITY AND MORE $$$$ THAN SHE WOULD EVER GET AS MISS CALI OR MISS USA. THE TRUTH!!!!

Whamo

All this because of Perez the Fat Ass Meth Head Cyber Bully Homo!

1961 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

ssshhhhhh, guess what .....? i'm naked under my clothes.

Very Interesting

I am shocked that TMZ has not shown the other pics. They are posted on at least 3 other websites already. And she was NOT 17 at the time- she was 18. This is just another lie that she has conquered up.

Tom P

Superchunk: You can't stop progress. Let freedom ring! I'm thankful that we are not Afghanistan, and religious fundamentalists don't run our country.

SocialistCowardicePigs

So because she's hot and has a topless picture of herself means what exactly? Michael Phelps is still an American "hero" even though he's on tape hitting a bong. Our last THREE Presidents have all done drugs. Billy even had an affair. Hell, Barney Frank practically supported a gay child sex prostitution ring in his basement that his then live-in boyfriend took the fall for. And Ted Kennedy murdered a chick in a river. Now please explain to me how this is news worthy in the least? Half of Obama's cabinet hasn't even paid their taxes and yet they're incharge of our "economic recovery?" But nah, let's focuse on trying desperately to ruin this beautiful, intelligent chick's life instead!!! Kudos TMZ for always being classy!!!

Jonboy

Seriously...leave this poor girl alone. I'm so sick of people ridiculing her because she is a Christian who happens to have made a few mistakes along the way. Last I checked, the Bible says that everyone sins. Carrie has never said that she was perfect. Just let this go!

Tink44

Keave her alone! The more this keeps up, the more I am going to stick up for her! If all this happens because someone disagrees with certin people, God help us all!

Terri

The issue is no longer that damn question!!!! The issue is HER BEING A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, INDEED PANTIES ON FIRE! AND YOU DAMN WELL BETTER TAKE THE CROWN FROM HER!!! You being a minor miss liar is NO excuse, got that, you signed your name stating that you had taken NO NUDE OR SEMI NUDE PICTURES and alas you had = LYING. For the people that say she showed nothing, I beg your pardon, she is exposing a partial view of her breast, yes, her arm is covering up most of it, but there is a partial view of her breast exposed. Had she been in a bra, a bikini top, no breast would have been exposed, therefore, no semi-nude picture, no lie. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!

heather

tmz, are you complete imbeciles? she said it was the only time she posed for something like this. because the camera had a entire roll of film in it i'm sure there's more than ONE pic floating around. maybe.....SHOCKER.....there was even more than one roll of film taken!!!!!! OMG! how does this change her story in the slightest? because they developed more than one pic from the roll of film???

man, you people are stupid. or, maybe it's because you have an agenda. you don't like her stance on certain issues so you will do anything (lie, manipulate) to get people to see things your way. pathetic. but not so pathetic as msnbc, who claims to be a REAL news organization, but does the same thing as you clowns.

Mike

Who cares, shes freakin hot.....oh and she stands by her convictions which makes her ten times hotter!

Monique

Access Hollywood found out that the panties she was wearing were Victoria's Secret that weren't even produced until 2006, and she would have been over 18 then. As for her "just giving her opinion" - she allegedly represents ALL Californians, and shouldn't be promoting any certain bigoted agenda while she's wearing the crown. Hopefully she won't have that crown much longer

JoeyB

Personally, I support the right for homosexuals to marry and share in the same benefit's as any hetero couple.

But this is an absolute travesty what the press is putting this woman through simply because she RESPECTFULLY gave her opinion on the subject. So in the end, what's the message? Either give in to gay marriage or sacrifice the first amendment?

All your attacks on her is doing nothing more than drawing my sympathy for her.

Anita

She is just a lying whore who can't accept that she lost, so she turns it into a political issue..