Miss California

Define 'Semi-Nude'

5/6/2009 6:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanSo how's this for a new twist? Carrie Prejean believes she did not violate her Miss California contract when she gave pageant officials written assurance she never posed semi-nude.

Carrie's rep tells us the photo that's circulating is not a semi-nude pic -- "It's not a semi-nude pose because she's modeling for lingerie."

Fun Fact -- even though we haven't published the four semi-nude pics that were sent to us (because Carrie claims she was 17 when they were taken), we can assure you she was not wearing a top and she was flaunting some side boob.

One of the photos that's circulating shows the same.

Launch photos

Alan

Gee wiz, we have worse things to worry about & Brande Roderick was on the top 4 at celebrity apprentice

Hi_Hater

You have got to be kidding me. I saw the picks and they are even tasteful. I’ve seen what TMZ calls nip picks that are way worse then her picks. I understand why TMZ wont display them (age) but why is the pageant board care, It’s not like she is in Nalin Palen (good movie)!!!

let it go

When it comes to a good looking GIRL, that say's anything against homo's (tmz) they wil persicute her until the end.

Fox

for the RELIGIOUS people (90% of her supporters) that's considered semi-nude. I dont care, but only human garbage is a hypocrite. Knock that homophobe down a notch.

Fox

TO THE HOMOPHOBES: DONT WORRY, MOST OF YOU ARE TOO UGLY TO GET RAPED OR HIT ON BY THE SAME SEX.

skanky skanks

these blondes will do ANYTHING to take advantage of the position they find themselves in. paris????? show us how its done.

John

You, know, the goody two shoes in this country need a serious reality check. This is a profesional photo, Not a myspace, friend, party pic. She has class. Because she doesnt do as told by a very and I mean very small group, she is being crucified. Shame on you people. and shame on trump and the miss american and universe people. I am disgusted and will not watch them anymore because of how she has been treated.

Allan

Well she wanted her 15 minutes of fame. And she got it, along with all the skeletons in her closet.

Gerald Shields

Sorry, but if you're topless, you're nude, cut and dry. Prejean, turn in your crown!

greg johnston

This is really tough to care about......
christian.....whatever!

The Doc Is In

an actual poll.

Gay marriage opponents are still the majority and what really sucks for the gay community is that people who actually vote (as opposed to swearing they will but don't) have a much wider opposing margin.

This is 2 days ago.

Amy

All this crap because she gave an opinion? You pansies dish but can never take it except in the rear. Leave the girl alone!!!

that's all

Palin and Prejean, catnip for the gay mafia.

kmarie

I guess this means that unless you lie or agree you can't be Miss California? I saw the pictures, big deal, they look great. I don't agree with her but I would defend her right to her religion and freedom to express the truth about how she feels. For people to call her a b#### and a whore because of her beliefs and to somehow say she is a hypocrite I think is hypocritical. I think that the liars are the Miss America pageant officials who are looking for any reason to get rid of her because she doesn't have their "values". Obama has her values, by the way.....or said he does during the campaign. I don't see them caling him names or trying to oust him from office!!

PurpleSmurf

@53

54% is a far cry from the 70% that other guy was claiming. When you take into account that the ones strongly opposing it will be dying off soon, I say within 10 years half the country could possibly have gay marriage in their states.