O & Mrs. O

5/6/2009 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most powerful woman in America ... and Michelle Obama, had dinner in NYC last night.

Oprah and Michelle Obama

With apologies to Gayle King, it looks like Oprah has a new BFF.

mistysmom

So, people are haters if they don't like something and say so? I guess we should all think the same and love everyone and everything. How boring.I guess I am a hater then.I like Barack but I don't like Michelle. I think she is on a power trip.

antoinette

FOR COMMENT # 14 DAME STRAIGHT SHE WAS GOING TO BACK MR. OBAMA WHY WOULD`NT SHE .......DA

Amy

Two ugly racist lesbian bitches.

anonymous

Sick of hearing about them!

Carrys F.

Oprah thinks she's Second Lady.

Concerned Taxpayer

What I want to know is who paid for Michelle to go to NY? Was it on the taxpayer's dime? Did she take Air Force One and was the city notified in advance this time? No problem with them hanging out together, just as long as I'm not paying for it!!!

Carrys F.

Of course Oprah is hanging out with the First Lady. She is in love with her husband after all. Her fat butt doesn't have a chance, though!! Obama clearly likes skinny women.

HEY IDIOTS!

BARF! Why don't the Obamas stop acting like celebrities and try fixing sh*t. This is disgusting.

Carrys F.

It drives me crazy that people think Oprah has so much power and that all us girls are just putty in her hands. Obama was elected on his own merits, not because Oprah started her Vote For Obama Campaign. Please. I'm a woman and I don't watch Oprah, I don't care about Oprah, and she has NO influence over my life.

Carrys F.

It drives me BEYOND crazy that Michelle Obama, an accomplilshed, smart lady, has been reduced to Oprah's new BFF and some sort of fashion plate (though I vehemently disagree with that.) Why is she not doing more for a cause besides up J. Crews stock????

Alexa

# 14 Antoinette
Some people keep forgetting that he's Mulatto, raised by the WHITE side of his family.

Alexa

Thomas Michelle is skinny? 170 pounds is not skinny, Guess that must mean that he doesn't love her, huh?

jared

and this was on the tax payers tab to fly Mrs. Obama there to dinner with Oprah, plus cost of security detail. Unreal.

Mandy

GAG!!! Both are gross.

arte help

I'm going to title this picture "OT" Oprah and the Tranny" Man, Michelle is one ugly bitch.