« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ron Artest: 'I Suck,' Is BK Hiring?

5/6/2009 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ron Artest is dominating the NBA playoffs, but if his Houston Rockets lose to the Lakers, dude claims he might need to get a job at Burger King.

Ron Artest: Click to watch
Last night outside Koi, Artest told our cameras he sucks and is the "worst player in basketball" ... but judging by the way he tore the Lakers up on Monday, you probably won't see this guy flippin' burgers anytime soon...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John V

I really used to hate Ron Artest until this year. He has earned a lot of respect in my eyes as a basketball player as he works his tail off every game. I agree with what he did last night 100%. The refs didn't call the foul so he went over to tell Kobe that it was not cool. Keep it up Ron.

2002 days ago

afnan

u guys are hilarous does it reallly matter they are both really good teams and the lakers are good but i hate them the rockets are ok but i like them and the team i pick for the 09 champions are................................ CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!!!! DONT EVEN BOTHER WRITE BACK CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOW THATS THE WAY ITS GONNA GO CAVS VS LAKER IN 7 GAMES YA BABY GO CAVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT AND I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2002 days ago

Jay D

Artest doesn't get a fair deal from the refs in the NBA. Because of his past the refs are always looking to punish him unfairly. He is a good guy that made one mistake. Give the guy a break! I wish we still had him here in Sacramento!

2001 days ago

artie help

i love basketball players.

Mike

GO ROCKETS! ARTEST IS GOING TO MAKE KOBE CRY TONIGHT...ITS GONNA BE GREAT!

fred smilek

I LOVE BASKETBALL! 2NITE IS GOING TO BE GREAT! CAN'T WAIT

HATE50

Sono

Ron Artest is such a piece of garbage. I could watch that video of him getting hit in the face with a beer over and over again until my eye's hurt.

D.MariefrmHTown

LET'S GO ROCKETS!! BEAT L.A.!!! RON ARTEST!! YAY!! I LOVE MY CITY, HTOWN!!

Mike

. DUDE, ARE U SERIOUS? MAKE KOBE CRY? I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING. DREAM ON...GO LAKERSSS!!!

excuse me, but who has the series lead...who beat the lakers, IN LA?? GO ROCKETS!

Just my opinion

Go Rockets...............kick some LA A$$ tonight!!!!

Just my opinion

CLUB RED

Hoosier chick

Ron Artest ruined The Pacers reputation. The Pacers were a great team to follow until he came along. After Reggie Miller left, the team turned into a bunch of thugs.You couldn't go a day without hearing about one of them being arrested or getting in a fight. Now, our poor Colts are doing the same thing. They need to quit paying these guys so much money.

Tony

Make Kobe Cry! Pleaseeeeee! Rockets Fans Enjoy The Ride Lakers Will Be Taking Back Control Tonight!
4-0 Sweep in the regular season.
Rockets are dreaming if you think the team with the second best record in the NBA ,will be rolling over and playing dead to a team they dominated in the regular season., and Almost even playing like crap.

Tony

4-0 Sweep in the regular season.
Rockets are dreaming if you think the team with the second best record in the NBA ,will be rolling over and playing dead to a team they dominated in the regular season., and Almost beat monday even playing like crap.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments