Boobylicious Babe Rushes Adam Lambert!

5/8/2009 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert was singing "Mad World," but it was a mad girl everyone was looking at during his hometown visit when some random chick stripped down to her bra and stormed the stage!

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
Security quickly took her away. Guess she wasn't quite his type.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Still in Shock

1960 days ago

Truth Hurts

being bootylicious entails having a booty TMZ.

1960 days ago

celebutaunter77

Born that way huh? Like people with schizophrenia? Should we feel sorry for them like we do people born with other mental/physical disabilities?

If I'm "homophobic", they are "hederophobic".
Goes both ways, like Adam.

1959 days ago

adamrocks

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!
Adam is an inspiration to us all!
All the Christians/Catholics SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR BASHING ADAM!
GOD told us to LOVE EVERYONE EQUALLY!
American idol is about singing anyways! Its not about who you would rather sleep with! Give him a damn break he's been through a lot!
ADAM I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO WILL SUPPORT, LOVE AND PROTECT YOU!

1959 days ago

Monty

13. ADAM IS GAY

Posted at 6:27PM on May 8th 2009 by Riverboy

WHO CARES?

1959 days ago

virginia

I got the Memo! but!! I'm still hoping he will jump my bones!! God the Guy is hOT!!! hey and I am really HOt

1959 days ago

Patch

Gaybert wanted nothing to do with that. He was running away like if he was in second grade and she had cooties.

1958 days ago

azita

All that matters is Adam Lambert's talent. that boy can sing, and that's most important about him.
ADAM LAMBERT FTW!

1958 days ago

kateyn G.

ok first of all...i am the "streaker"
evryone who says i am crazy for adam isnt true.
i was jus havin fun.

i also got some money for doin this

1958 days ago

Rhonda

To "Still in Shock",

Let me guess...you must be married to "Joe the Plumber". It is sad to be so narrow minded that you judge people's performances by their lifestyles. I suggest you go download some swingin Pat Boone and Anita Bryant songs. That'll get your day goin.

1957 days ago

Rhonda

To "Still in Shock"

You are confusing me a little. In your first post you say that you were rooting for Adam and Allison until you saw the pictures of him. Later you denigrate his singing by calling it "screaming" and a makeover of Axel Rose from the eighties.
Did your appreciation of his voice go out the window or did your hearing change when your mind closed in on itself?

1957 days ago

Still in Shock

Ann,
Nope, not married to "Joe The Plumber".
FYI When I WAS rooting for Adam I knew I had heard that screaming before. I asked my husband who it was who used to sing just like that, he said Axel Rose. So you are not as smart as you think you are.

If you do not like the fact that I do not want a FA@@OT representing American Idol, then go ahead, get your undies in a twist, it doesn't matter. We live in a country with free speech the last time I checked.

If you want to persecute me for MY beliefs, go ahead, knock yourself out. LOL LOL LOL

1955 days ago

Rhonda

Dear Still inShock,

If you believe what you just wrote, why are you persecuting Adam? You are a hypocrite darling.

1955 days ago

neli

I love Adam! I don't blame that girl: Adam's talented and hot! Who cares if he's gay , bi or straight. Adam has a great voice, is so talented and is a nice, humble guy. Such a huge talent! Go Adam. He deserves to be the American Idol!! He is a HUGE talent and I can't wait , can't ...cannot even wait to see him in concert. I got tickets to the Idol Tour and Adam's gonna be great!! Prudential Center August 8th!! GO ADAM!

Adam sings for every one of us who has ever been teased and made fun of in high school and for those of us who weren't in the 'in crowd'. Adam -- your voice is awesome!! I love you Adam!!!

1955 days ago